Jane Fonda to play Nancy Reagan

Werbung:
I find it typical Hollywood left wing tripe. Certainly Hanoi Jane hates Reagan like all commies do.

Like I said some time ago, when Hanoi Jane dies I plan to visit her grave site to relieve myself. She is a traitor and a disgusting person. In a sane nation, she would have been imprisoned for her treasonous behavior and considered a pariah today.

I find it typical Hollywood left wing tripe. Certainly Hanoi Jane hates Reagan like all commies do.

Like I said some time ago, when Hanoi Jane dies I plan to visit her grave site to relieve myself. She is a traitor and a disgusting person. In a sane nation, she would have been imprisoned for her treasonous behavior and considered a pariah today.

and the only reason she ever got into showbiz was her daddy, a terrible actress.

Casting her for the part was just a way to give Nancy a slap in the face before she dies. I personally never liked Nancy but I like Jane less, way less...

She will play her and it will be badly done and no one will watch just like all the other stupid junk these idiots make and they wonder why no one likes it or watches it.

Gip …if you piss on her grave I want a photo! But be careful cuz Peter might slug you like he did the guy in the airport and all that guy did was have a sign saying “feed Jane Fonda to the whales” J

Casting her for the part was just a way to give Nancy a slap in the face before she dies. I personally never liked Nancy but I like Jane less, way less...

She will play her and it will be badly done and no one will watch just like all the other stupid junk these idiots make and they wonder why no one likes it or watches it.

Gip …if you piss on her grave I want a photo! But be careful cuz Peter might slug you like he did the guy in the airport and all that guy did was have a sign saying “feed Jane Fonda to the whales” J

he's probably in a wheelchair by now, should be OK

and the only reason she ever got into showbiz was her daddy, a terrible actress.

Well I hate to give Hanoi Jane any credit, but I must admit I think she can act. Early in her career she was terrible, but she did some quality parts in left wing movies like Klute, China Syndrome, and Coming Home...and a few others.

These people certainly aren't capitalists. It's obvious they aren't planning on any conservatives watching or buying their products.

These people certainly aren't capitalists. It's obvious they aren't planning on any conservatives watching or buying their products.

funny how Hollywood moans about their films losing money and how all these sorts lose money.
And they continue making them.

funny how Hollywood moans about their films losing money and how all these sorts lose money.
And they continue making them.

I've heard they are going to make movies in China now, because it's so much cheaper.

Werbung: