Janitors' union called a strike outside Twitter, so Elon Musk canceled its contract and fired the janitors

Yo Daddy!

Janitors' union called a strike outside Twitter, so Elon Musk canceled its contract and fired the janitors​

CARLOS GARCIA
December 06, 2022

Photo by Theo Wargo/WireImage

Like Blaze News? Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your inbox.

Janitors hired to clean at Twitter headquarters in San Francisco, California, protested after 20 employees were fired, so the social media company bought by Elon Musk fired the rest of them.

Critics of Musk are outraged that he would fire the workers just weeks before Christmas.

“Our cleaning contractor at Twitter was told by Twitter that they are cutting the contract,” said Olga Miranda, union president for the janitors. “So we have about 48 families out of work. And it just so happens that it's three weeks before Christmas.”

A representative from SEIU Local 87 told the New Republic that 20 janitors were told on Friday that they were fired with no notice and that they were fighting for wages, "benefits and job protections."

By Monday, the union organized a strike with the rest of the janitors against the firings, saying the company was violating local cleaning regulations. They also said they were locked out of the building.

LOL

😂

Werbung:
He is the only other voice, outside of the GOP,
What? You trust the GOP? You must be delirious.
whose judgement I trust as much as Trump's when it comes to saving and improving America by relying on proven ideas and concepts to make America great again.
Trump's judgement?
Saving America from what? You're listen to right wing propaganda again.
Trump did nothing for USA and had no plans to change that. His tariffs increased prices 10% overnight. Great plan that one. That'll save America. Idiot.

What? You trust the GOP? You must be delirious.

Trump's judgement?
Saving America from what? You're listen to right wing propaganda again.
Trump did nothing for USA and had no plans to change that. His tariffs increased prices 10% overnight. Great plan that one. That'll save America. Idiot.
I notice you don't mind how much bidens policy's have increased cost and decreased buying power and flooded the natin with rugs and illegals

He is the only other voice, outside of the GOP, whose judgement I trust as much as Trump's when it comes to saving and improving America by relying on proven ideas and concepts to make America great again.

ideas like digital trading cards featuring trump as a superhero? lol

proven ideas like downplaying life saving vaccines?

proven ideas like "stolen elections" that..weren't stolen? lol

I didnt see where trump downplayed vacines as a matter of fact he helped fast track the approval. The cards are a pr stunt .the election he did loose

I didnt see where trump downplayed vacines as a matter of fact he helped fast track the approval. The cards are a pr stunt .the election he did loose

he downplayed the whole problem, by refusing to wear masks for example. he admitted he downplayed it.

some examples

Werbung:
He is the only other voice, outside of the GOP, whose judgement I trust as much as Trump's when it comes to saving and improving America by relying on proven ideas and concepts to make America great again.
The Twinkling Void

Trump gets on well with blue-collar workers and even with their unions. He actually liked it when his father made him do their jobs.

Musk's Scrooge attitude here might indicate something defective about him. Keep that in mind when judging his future actions. I've always opposed his promoting eco-buggies and goofy Trekkie escapism.

Back