Jesus; "The Missing Years"

Mr. Shaman

It appears he was only working on his magic-act.

"It should be remembered that in Alexandria, paganism, Judaism and Christianity never evolved in isolation. All of these forms of religion (evolved) magical practices that seduced both the humble members of the population and the most well-off classes."

Werbung:
Lol. What should he have been doing, robbing caravans and raping little girls?

Lol. What should he have been doing, robbing caravans and raping little girls?
If he wanted women, I'm sure the Wisemen Tour had it's groupies!!

Both Goddio and Egyptologist David Fabre, a member of the European Institute of Submarine Archaeology, think a "magus" could have practiced fortune telling rituals using the bowl. The Book of Matthew refers to "wisemen," or Magi, believed to have been prevalent in the ancient world.

I'm sure the Wisemen Tour had it's groupies!!
Are you sure? What else are you sure about? Tell me, who does history suggest that the "wisemen" were?
Good moniker. It fits. Lol.

Are you sure? What else are you sure about?
That....not much has changed, since the early-days of filling coffer$.

"Gods and religion played an extremely important role in antiquity. Yet a major problem existed. With so many religions, gods and cults being worshipped by the Greeks and Romans, priests needed a means of funding the upkeep of their expen$ive temple$. Increasingly, they used temple magic to attract and retain a loyal band of temple goers."

god_is_broke.jpg

Werbung:
Jesus spent his missing years trying to understand what the **** the father, son and holy spirit means.

He failed and went and got drunk on some water

Back