Joe Biden is a pitiful creature who deserves no pity for how he has willfully harmed America.

Yo Daddy!

Joe Biden is a pitiful creature who deserves no pity for how he has willfully harmed America.

If he wasn't such a bad person and such a bad American and a bad President, I might feel pity for him.

Born with less native intelligence than his friends and relatives, he eventually learned that by skillfully cheating and lying and stealing, that he could not only fit in with smarter people without being detected, but he could use trickery to become THE BOSS of the "smarter people."

And they wouldn't be able to detect his deceit, or he could talk his way out of it by appealing to people's sense of compassion to avoid having to pay for his dishonesty.

And throughout his life and career his coping mechanisms to get ahead were deception and taking advantage of people and counting on their forgiveness if he was caught.

The hardened press reporters of the 1970's and 80's counted him out.

Joe Biden's lies are legendary. He's still the same dishonest plagiarist he was 33 years ago. (4:59)

The Democratic Primary election voters counted him out in repeated trial Presidential runs.

Politico.com counted him out in 2019.

Screenshot_20220506-062954_kindlephoto-114916809.png

The viewers of the televised 2020 Democrat Debates counted him out after this scathing attack by Kamala Harris.

But look at the expression on Joe's face.

WATCH: 'That little girl was me.' Harris goes after Biden on race | 2019 Democratic Debates (2:07)​

It must have gained many voter's sympathy.

And now, he has announced he will run again in 2024.

Screenshot_20220616-181104_kindlephoto-6758709.png

No, I don't pity Joe Biden, because he has knowingly and intentionally hurt America.

But Joe Biden is a pitiful creature.

Last edited:
Werbung:
intentionally? you can prove that? by your mind reading skills? or..what? lol

If he wasn't such a bad person and such a bad American and a bad President, I might feel pity for him.

Born with less native intelligence than his friends and relatives, he eventually learned that by skillfully cheating and lying and stealing, that he could not only fit in with smarter people without being detected, but he could use trickery to become THE BOSS of the "smarter people."

And they wouldn't be able to detect his deceit, or he could talk his way out of it by appealing to people's sense of compassion to avoid having to pay for his dishonesty.

And throughout his life and career his coping mechanisms to get ahead were deception and taking advantage of people and counting on their forgiveness if he was caught.

The hardened press reporters of the 1970's and 80's counted him out.

Joe Biden's lies are legendary. He's still the same dishonest plagiarist he was 33 years ago. (4:59)

The Democratic Primary election voters counted him out in repeated trial Presidential runs.

Politico.com counted him out in 2019.

View attachment 2317

The viewers of the televised 2020 Democrat Debates counted him out after this scathing attack by Kamala Harris.

But look at the expression on Joe's face.

WATCH: 'That little girl was me.' Harris goes after Biden on race | 2019 Democratic Debates (2:07)​

It must have gained many voter's sympathy.

And now, he has announced he will run again in 2024.

View attachment 2318

No, I don't pity Joe Biden, because he has knowingly and intentionally hurt America.

But Joe Biden is a pitiful creature.
You have a lot of hatred for a Christian. How does that fit with your god or do you get special dispensation to hate democrats?

Christian Americans are not zealots. The Islamic faith encourages zealotry.

If we were like Muslims, you would have zero freedoms.

intentionally? you can prove that? by your mind reading skills? or..what? lol
When you enter a room and accidentally turn off the light, you instantly recognize that your actions resulted in darkness, so you immediately turn the switch back to the previous position and enjoy the light.

When Joe took office, he immediately undid many of Trump's sanctions and policy settings.

If Joe was acting in America's best interests, the minute he realized that the old settings an sanctions were better to keep gasoline prices low, or to discourage or even disempower Putin's war on Ukraine, you'd expect he would have immediately returned to those previous settings and sanctions to bring down the cost of everything in America and to stop the killing and destruction in Ukraine and Russia.

But Joe has not done so.

Why not?

You have a lot of hatred for a Christian. How does that fit with your god or do you get special dispensation to hate democrats?
I love America. If Joe stopped ruining America, I wouldn't care about SKEAZY Joe.

But if he was sent to prison I think it would send future bad guys toward a different career path than politics.

And that would be good for America.

Screenshot_20220304-104213_kindlephoto-31866281.png

Screenshot_20220424-222532_kindlephoto-1181660.png

Screenshot_20220330-092815_kindlephoto-100162125.png

I love America. If Joe stopped ruining America, I wouldn't care about SKEAZY Joe.
So no one else loves America? That's unique.
Exactly how is he ruining America?
But if he was sent to prison I think it would send future bad guys toward a different career path than politics.
Yes. If Trump goes to prison it might change your mind about him also.

So no one else loves America? That's unique.
Exactly how is he ruining America?

Yes. If Trump goes to prison it might change your mind about him also.
Others may say the words, but how can anyone love America and treat her like this, knowing that we have nowhere else to call home if the Leftist-Democrats prevail?

Others may say the words, but how can anyone love America and treat her like this, knowing that we have nowhere else to call home if the Leftist-Democrats prevail?
Shut up you stupid fool. This love America shit doesn't exist. Patriotism is what it is and republicans staging coups doesn't include them.
You've been bellowing about that bullshit as if it is unique to republicans and democrats are ruining the country. You've lost it completely. You know nothing but Democrat criticism and don't know that we'll either.
You've become a humable tune idiot. No one is listening.

Shut up you stupid fool. This love America shit doesn't exist. Patriotism is what it is and republicans staging coups doesn't include them.
You've been bellowing about that bullshit as if it is unique to republicans and democrats are ruining the country. You've lost it completely. You know nothing but Democrat criticism and don't know that we'll either.
You've become a humable tune idiot. No one is listening.
"...you can hear it if you try..."

Werbung:
Back