Joe Biden the truck driver

the annoying thing

President Joe Biden went to Dakota County Technical College in Minnesota to tout the benefits of the $1.2 trillion infrastructure package. Biden toured and met students in the college’s Heavy Duty Truck Technology area, and told them they were part of the next generation of workers to tackle the jobs that lie ahead. He may have come to talk about the future, but as he spoke to a cluster of three people, Biden’s thoughts went back to the past. "I used to drive a tractor trailer, so I know a little bit about driving big trucks," Biden said Nov. 30. The young man next to him said, "Awesome." And Biden continued. "I only did it for part of a summer, but I got my license anyway."

Biden has talked about his truck driving experience before. He brought it up in July 2021 when he toured a Mack Truck facility in Pennsylvania. That time, he qualified his claim that he "used to drive an 18-wheeler," noting he "got to" drive one. That would fall short of being an actual truck driver. Biden said he used to drive a tractor trailer. There is no record that he did, and his comments in the past suggest that at most, he was given the chance to drive one at some point. His reference to a summer job suggests that he was referring to his time as a bus driver, not a truck driver.

Werbung:
President Joe Biden went to Dakota County Technical College in Minnesota to tout the benefits of the $1.2 trillion infrastructure package. Biden toured and met students in the college’s Heavy Duty Truck Technology area, and told them they were part of the next generation of workers to tackle the jobs that lie ahead. He may have come to talk about the future, but as he spoke to a cluster of three people, Biden’s thoughts went back to the past. "I used to drive a tractor trailer, so I know a little bit about driving big trucks," Biden said Nov. 30. The young man next to him said, "Awesome." And Biden continued. "I only did it for part of a summer, but I got my license anyway."

Biden has talked about his truck driving experience before. He brought it up in July 2021 when he toured a Mack Truck facility in Pennsylvania. That time, he qualified his claim that he "used to drive an 18-wheeler," noting he "got to" drive one. That would fall short of being an actual truck driver. Biden said he used to drive a tractor trailer. There is no record that he did, and his comments in the past suggest that at most, he was given the chance to drive one at some point. His reference to a summer job suggests that he was referring to his time as a bus driver, not a truck driver.
Well plagiarised.

Werbung:
Yes Biden is now a truck driver one of many accomplishments to go along with him being top in his law class being arrested 3 times and being a professor and so much more what a guy his biggest accomplishment is his lying and fooling the morons who voted for him

Back