Joe Biden wants to fist fight Trump

Werbung:
I hardly blame Trump for damning his unjust hateful deranged enemies to hell.

Democrat-style love of enemies depicted by Kathy Griffin

View attachment 9944

Public University Painting of Beheaded Trump

View attachment 9942

Portland Grand Gallery Depiction of Trump

View attachment 9943
of course you don't criticize trump for his hate, you are a hateful fake christian.
the fact that others show hate too doesn't excuse his actions, your attempt to justify his actions just make you look pathetic.

of course you don't criticize trump for his hate, you are a hateful fake christian.
the fact that others show hate too doesn't excuse his actions, your attempt to justify his actions just make you look pathetic.
Hatred is no excuse for hating others.

given trump's lifelong history of hate and non christian behavior, thinking he could "easily" suddenly become a saint is actually not dumb..its beyond stupid. lol
No sinner is a saint before getting saved but every sinner who repents of his or her sin and calls on Jesus for forgiveness and salvation is saved immediately.

No sinner is a saint before getting saved but every sinner who repents of his or her sin and calls on Jesus for forgiveness and salvation is saved immediately.

well, duh, thank you pastor mark for that worthless post. lol.

feel free to present your proof that someone who has been unchristian his entire entitled life suddenly can "easily" start acting like jesus. lol.

you post the dumbest things

given trump's lifelong history of hate and non christian behavior, thinking he could "easily" suddenly become a saint is actually not dumb..its beyond stupid. lol
He didn't imply he would be a saint you lying sack of bat dung .
You see to only use the bible when it is useful to you .

There are 2,3 billion christens and in their belief if you accept god and Jesus your sins are forgiven if I recall Now Big mouth prove they are wrong
Go Ahead I will wait

feel free to present your proof that someone who has been unchristian his entire entitled life suddenly can "easily" start acting like jesus. lol.

Since my former pastors have died Jesus is now my only pastor.

I recall a democrat hired by the democrat party that was a convicted murderer and you stuck up for him crying about my post exposing it . You said he changed . Seems only people who are capable of changing are democrats murders .

Werbung:
He didn't imply he would be a saint you lying sack of bat dung .
You see to only use the bible when it is useful to you .

There are 2,3 billion christens and in their belief if you accept god and Jesus your sins are forgiven if I recall Now Big mouth prove they are wrong
Go Ahead I will wait
Trump going to easily turn to Jesus after his life where he only cared about Trump?
Lololololololol

Back