Joe Biden's big visit ? It never happened .

the annoying thing

President Joe Biden claimed Thursday that he spent time at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania after the devastating mass shooting there in 2018—but the synagogue's leadership has disputed that claim and said he did not visit. Biden made the remark during a virtual call with Jewish leaders ahead of the Rosh Hashanah holiday next week. The president raised concerns about antisemitism and hatred toward minority groups, and then mentioned a supposed visit to the Tree of Life synagogue. "I remember spending time at the—you know, going to the—you know, the Tree of Life Synagogue, speaking with the—just—it just is amazing these things are happening—happening in America," the president said...After the president's remarks, Barb Feige, executive director of the Tree of Life, told the New York Post that Biden had not visited the synagogue in the nearly three years since the antisemitic attack took place. Feige reportedly responded with a firm "no," when asked if Biden had visited at any point—even before taking office when he was just the former vice president and later a Democratic presidential candidate.

Werbung:
President Joe Biden claimed Thursday that he spent time at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania after the devastating mass shooting there in 2018—but the synagogue's leadership has disputed that claim and said he did not visit. Biden made the remark during a virtual call with Jewish leaders ahead of the Rosh Hashanah holiday next week. The president raised concerns about antisemitism and hatred toward minority groups, and then mentioned a supposed visit to the Tree of Life synagogue. "I remember spending time at the—you know, going to the—you know, the Tree of Life Synagogue, speaking with the—just—it just is amazing these things are happening—happening in America," the president said...After the president's remarks, Barb Feige, executive director of the Tree of Life, told the New York Post that Biden had not visited the synagogue in the nearly three years since the antisemitic attack took place. Feige reportedly responded with a firm "no," when asked if Biden had visited at any point—even before taking office when he was just the former vice president and later a Democratic presidential candidate.
Synagogues leadership?
Always a reliable source.

I can recall you not being so friendly to Jews now you're relying on them for facts.
How things have changed.
lol I have no issues with jews as a matter of fact I am a big supporter of Israel and yes I believe what the synagogue said over Joe Lying Biden the master professor and lawyer and truck driver known as lying Biden

Werbung:
Back