Jumpin' Jimmy "The Babysitter" Jordan

Werbung:
Trump morons aren't conservatives duh
You are totally ignorant lol
Morons believe slave owners were Christian and Republican conservatives who fought the Civil War to preserve slavery and the idiots also think Christians and Republicans oppose the modern conservative movement in support of progressive leftist liberalism.

Morons believe slave owners were Christian and Republican conservatives who fought the Civil War to preserve slavery and the idiots also think Christians and Republicans oppose the modern conservative movement in support of progressive leftist liberalism.
Nearly everyone in early America was a Christian 8ncluding slave owners
Only morons would deny that lol

Nearly everyone in early America was a Christian 8ncluding slave owners
Only morons would deny that lol
I would not have sided with the Christians siding with Hitler nor would I have sided with racist Christians who hated blacks because of inbred bias, like 'Christian' bigots who hated Trump for unjust or ungodly reasons.

I would not have sided with the Christians siding with Hitler nor would I have sided with racist Christians who hated blacks because of inbred bias, like 'Christian' bigots who hated Trump for unjust or ungodly reasons.
Good for you lolfeel free to compliment yourself again in your need to stroke your own ego

630857281-sitting_on_the_fence[1].gif I would not have sided with the Christians siding with Hitler nor would I have sided with racist Christians who hated blacks because of inbred bias, like 'Christian' bigots who hated Trump for unjust or ungodly reasons.
sleepy-smiley[1].gif

Yeah....big surprise.

Werbung:
Who IS Jim Jordan?
October 17, 2023
"Here are five key things to know about Jumpin' Jimmy Jordan....
big-surprise-smiley-emoticon.gif

Back