Leftwing to launch big new defamation campaign

That's the problem. If the Republicans can't field a candidate that can beat a freshman senator, then their lineup is pretty weak, don't you think?

Who says they WON'T beat him? :rolleyes:

Werbung:
I said you didn't beat him.

And with most of the potential candidates, he'll have a second term.

You wish...

BO is going to get beaten like drum...ala Jimma Carter circa 1980. He has NO chance of re-election...unless of course the Ds and their many allies in the media, academia, government, radical groups, Unions, Hollywood, etc - CHEAT...which we must expect they will.

You wish...

BO is going to get beaten like drum...ala Jimma Carter circa 1980. He has NO chance of re-election...unless of course the Ds and their many allies in the media, academia, government, radical groups, Unions, Hollywood, etc - CHEAT...which we must expect they will.

If W could get a 2nd term, anyone can get a 2nd term.

You wish...

I wish the Republicans would come up with a viable candidate. The only one that might have a chance of getting the US back on track financially currently is Romney.

What do you think his chances are of getting past the religious nu... I mean right?

W was a terrible PROGRESSIVE president, but nowhere near as awful has Obama.

When W was running for his second term, the economy was good. And, he had not pushed through on a completely partisan vote, the biggest boondoggle ever envisioned by a politician...aka Obamacare. And, he had not spent like a drunken Marxist either.

The Rs will win in a cake walk no matter who wins the R nomination. Unless like I say, the Ds and their ban of miscreants pull a fast one, which I think is very likely and many will be duped.

When W was running for his second term, the economy was good. And, he had not pushed through on a completely partisan vote, the biggest boondoggle ever envisioned by a politician...aka Obamacare. And, he had not spent like a drunken Marxist either.

The Rs will win in a cake walk no matter who wins the R nomination. Unless like I say, the Ds and their ban of miscreants pull a fast one, which I think is very likely and many will be duped.

Gipper, never underestimate the stupidity of the average American voter.

Don't count out Obama, yet. He still has that teleprompter, and he is still a Chicago-trained machine politician.

I would say that Obama's chances of getting re-elected today are 50-50. But I fully expect the U.S. economy to get much, much worse between now and November of 2012, and then Obama will get destroyed by whoever the Republicans nominate.

I find Donald Trump to be a very intriguing candidate. The rest of the Republican field are all has-beens, wannabes, and never-was's.

Actually, yes he had. The only reason the deficit was smaller then was that the recession had not yet hit. Once it did, his overspending (consented to by Congress) was just as big as Obama's.

Still, it took a swiftboating campaign for him to win a second term.

Regardless of who wins, there will be many who will have been duped.

Actually, yes he had. The only reason the deficit was smaller then was that the recession had not yet hit. Once it did, his overspending (consented to by Congress) was just as big as Obama's.

Still, it took a swiftboating campaign for him to win a second term.

Regardless of who wins, there will be many who will have been duped.

see deep down Gipper knows the Current republicans are not good, and there is a good chance they will lose..thats why he is already hedging his bets on ..if dems win, it must be from some sort of secret conspiracy to cheat it. When you know your going to lose , its best to lay down your excuses early so they sound better when you have to use them :)

I said you didn't beat him.

OK, but don't reduce it just he was a freshman senator. On his side was the most massive naked bias of the liberal media establishment that I've ever seen - that alone was worth billions of dollars.

And with most of the potential candidates, he'll have a second term.

Not a chance. The last time, obozo was an unknown, and of course the same lib media which was running all over Palin's remote alaskan village in a desperate attempt to turn up anything negative was totally uninterested in obozo's disturbing past. NOW, he's a known quantity - a creator of titanic debt, an extreme statist of the kind not seen in office in the US since the 1930s, a bald-faced anti-american who runs around the globe apologizing for america, a total incompetent in both domestic and foreign policy. There's no hiding who he is this time. He'll lose.

OK, but don't reduce it just he was a freshman senator. On his side was the most massive naked bias of the liberal media establishment that I've ever seen - that alone was worth billions of dollars.

Not a chance. The last time, obozo was an unknown, and of course the same lib media which was running all over Palin's remote alaskan village in a desperate attempt to turn up anything negative was totally uninterested in obozo's disturbing past. NOW, he's a known quantity - a creator of titanic debt, an extreme statist of the kind not seen in office in the US since the 1930s, a bald-faced anti-american who runs around the globe apologizing for america, a total incompetent in both domestic and foreign policy. There's no hiding who he is this time. He'll lose.

Time will tell, and you may be right. It all depends on which candidate the voters see as the lesser of the evils. Is Obama a statist? Beyond question, yes. So was his predecessor, and he was reelected. Did he create titanic debt? I think we can lay that one mostly to Congress, as they hold the purse strings, but sure, he supported that irresponsibility. Will the "liberal media" help him out? Perhaps, but then there will be Fox, rant radio, and the internet on the other side. It's not a matter of being led: People now have a variety of "news" and punditry to listen to, all of it biased, and most of it totally full of (bleep!)

So, we'll see. I'm not rooting for him, but I'm not rooting for Palin, Gingrich, or Trump, either. Dare we hope for someone with some real leadership? That would be a change we could hope for.

Give me a break! :D If an extremely minimal, inexperienced, amateur like obozo can be president, ANYONE can be president, in fact, ANYONE ELSE would do a better job, which admittedly isn't saying much.

Being inexperienced does not equate to an inability to win an election. Surely you will accept that the better resume does not ensure victoy?

Say what you will about his governing, but he had smart people running the campaign and their plan worked....the same can be said of Obama...despite his governing record, he has some brilliant campaign people working for him.

Gipper, never underestimate the stupidity of the average American voter.

Don't count out Obama, yet. He still has that teleprompter, and he is still a Chicago-trained machine politician.

I would say that Obama's chances of getting re-elected today are 50-50. But I fully expect the U.S. economy to get much, much worse between now and November of 2012, and then Obama will get destroyed by whoever the Republicans nominate.

I find Donald Trump to be a very intriguing candidate. The rest of the Republican field are all has-beens, wannabes, and never-was's.

To date it seems to me that all Trump has done is make noise about Obama's birth certificate...that will win you some support in a primary, but it certainly won't win a general election.

I wish Paul Ryan would run at some point, but until then, at least right now, I like Romney.

Werbung:
To date it seems to me that all Trump has done is make noise about Obama's birth certificate...that will win you some support in a primary, but it certainly won't win a general election.

I wish Paul Ryan would run at some point, but until then, at least right now, I like Romney.

Agreed, Romney would make a better POTUS than either Obama or any of the other possible candidates we know about now, and he has a good chance of winning, if he gets nominated.

The problem is getting past the Christian Right in the primary.

Back