Less than 1 in 4 have favorable view of Palin

Popeye

image5673751.gif

Those numbers are bad enough, but what's surprising is that only 44% of Republicans want Palin to run for president, 48% do not. Democrats, independents and even conservatives oppose Palin running...Only the RW religious freaks, by a margin of 48%-42%, want the hillbilly to make a run in 2012.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/16/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry5674379.shtml?tag=stack

Werbung:
image5673751.gif

Those numbers are bad enough, but what's surprising is that only 44% of Republicans want Palin to run for president, 48% do not. Democrats, independents and even conservatives oppose Palin running...Only the RW religious freaks, by a margin of 48%-42%, want the hillbilly to make a run in 2012.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/16/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry5674379.shtml?tag=stack

LESS THAN 1-4 HUH?? You must be talking about the MENTAL AGE of radical liberals polled!! AS FOR ALL OTHERS!! WE CANNOT WAIT FOR SARAH!!!

LESS THAN 1-4 HUH?? You must be talking about the MENTAL AGE of radical liberals polled!! AS FOR ALL OTHERS!! WE CANNOT WAIT FOR SARAH!!!

Sarah Palin is a mental midget, if you would even CONSIDER voting for her for President or Vice, then you've had too many hodads in your bodega. :eek:

image5673751.gif

Well, HELLS BELLS, POPEYE...let her bring it on for 2012 :D If Ms. SARAH BARRACUDA can't handle the 'NICETIES' of a VP election campaign and then bails out of her term of office while GOVERNOR {ok, ok...some think she was justified in running away} let that namby-pamby step up into the center ring and duke it out for the top job :rolleyes:
Hell, she ain't seen nothing yet and what party would want her...I don't see many Republicans stepping into that fray and slapping her on the back and giving her a huge hug for all of her 'GOOD WILL' for the last lukewarm election campaign!!! SHE AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!!!

GOOD GRIEF...gag her, tape her hands down to her ankles and pack her arse up and send her back to Wasilla or parts unknown for all I care!!!

And we understand you can't and we welcome that!

We like to win as big as possible.:D

Slice & dice each other up. It's your strong suit.

Picture of what's left of the Repubicant Party...

image5673751.gif

It seems from your title of the thread that 1 in 4 people like her period, but is the survey that 1 in 4 like her as a presidential candidate?

I like her as a person, as people go she seems nicer than most people you see in the public eye, for president I would rather see Mitt Romney or a few others.

Is it ok to like her as a person and not wish out of 6 billion people she was the president?

AS FOR ALL OTHERS!! WE CANNOT WAIT FOR SARAH!!!
Closing-time, at a bar, is pretty-much the same.

Ya' get enough drinks, in you, and (even) a overly made-up bubblehead, like her, starts lookin' pretty-good.​

It seems from your title of the thread that 1 in 4 people like her period, but is the survey that 1 in 4 like her as a presidential candidate?

I like her as a person, as people go she seems nicer than most people you see in the public eye, for president I would rather see Mitt Romney or a few others.

Is it ok to like her as a person and not wish out of 6 billion people she was the president?

Even her own team seems to disagree that she was "nicer than most people you see in the public eye". :eek:

They come right out and say she's an almost total liar and is now just trying to manipulate her own personal laundry list of short comings by somehow blaming her own side.

THIS ISN'T THE OTHER SIDE. THIS IS HER SIDE SAYING THIS!

Sarah says she's being singled out. Recently interviewed it was reported she said... Ya eat one lousy foot they call ya a cannibal don't cha know.

The Dyke Maddow! Wow, who would have thunk she would have a negative take on Palin.

Surprise surprise surprise.

Even her own team seems to disagree that she was "nicer than most people you see in the public eye". :eek:

They come right out and say she's an almost total liar and is now just trying to manipulate her own personal laundry list of short comings by somehow blaming her own side.

THIS ISN'T THE OTHER SIDE. THIS IS HER SIDE SAYING THIS!

Sarah says she's being singled out. Recently interviewed it was reported she said... Ya eat one lousy foot they call ya a cannibal don't cha know.

the people on mccains team were not on her side, from day one. They wanted lieberman or another more liberal running mate. And why are all these people un named, I would be proud to say who I liked or didnt like.

Either way it does not matter, people do like Sarah Palin, some want her to run for president, I admit I dont understand why. I would rather have her than obama but I would rather have others before her.

I think its ok to like someone and not want them as president

I dont get why you guys put so much energy into her, I could see it if she was a threat of some sort or running for something.

Werbung:
the people on mccains team were not on her side, from day one. They wanted lieberman or another more liberal running mate. And why are all these people un named, I would be proud to say who I liked or didnt like.

I didn't hear the McCain camp coming out bashing Palin after their loss.

In fact I've seen them try to be as restrained as humanly possible. Even after attacked with a litany of Palin book hocking lies McCain asks campaign staffers to hold back telling how pathetic she really was.

But come on if she's gonna call out everyone that was helping her and blame them for her personal problems then I think they had to finally speak out.

Either way it does not matter, people do like Sarah Palin, some want her to run for president, I admit I dont understand why. I would rather have her than obama but I would rather have others before her.

And that's the scary thing. That you'd want Sarah Palin as our top elected leader. CHILLING!

Back