Lets look at the Palestine freedom fighters actions

the annoying thing

These are not the actions of freedom fighter but Muslim Terrorist .
Many of them were high on drugs .
This is what liberals support .

Werbung:

These are not the actions of freedom fighter but Muslim Terrorist .
Many of them were high on drugs .
This is what liberals support .
Liberals support this? Prove it, moron
But you wont

funny how the "most moral army in the world" does not support these "huns eat babies" lurid accounts...

how many logical fallacies can you spot in this deathless prose

comrade stalin
genocideville

Last edited:
I support the right of the people of Gaza to live normal lives.
They could if they would stop supporting terrorist. &2 percent of gaza agreed with the oct 7 attack so they made their bed and now cry about it . much like liberals over debt illegals drugs and many other things they get what they want then cry because they realize it was a bad plan start with,
I support Israel's right to live normally they are not the one committing terrorist attacks .

They could if they would stop supporting terrorist. &2 percent of gaza agreed with the oct 7 attack so they made their bed and now cry about it . much like liberals over debt illegals drugs and many other things they get what they want then cry because they realize it was a bad plan start with,
I support Israel's right to live normally they are not the one committing terrorist attacks .

you think that poll was accurate? lol. in a dictatorship like gaza, its no more accurate than the vote for putin in the russian dictatorship.

No one in Gaza was given a scenario in which Hamas provoked retaliation with a massacre. No one has put this to a vote.

The IDF has killed more innocent Palestinians by far than the number of innocent Israelis killed. Both sides are guilty of terrorism. And I support or government ceasing to support Israel by sending weapons.

Werbung:
Back