Lib Media Bias

Gipper

Nothing is more evident than the liberal bias in the MSM. And, nothing more examplfies this than how the lib media has reported BO's many rounds of golf...or should I say their lack of reporting.

If Bush or any R president did this, they would go crazy. I believe BO has golfed more times than any previous president, but of course the MSM won't report it.

Did not the lib media criticize Bush for golfing after the Iraq War began?

Obama Golfs for the 90th Time as President

by KEITH KOFFLER on DECEMBER 26, 2011, 9:07 PM

After an hour of hiking, President Obama Monday got down to the serious business at hand, heading out to golf for the second day in his first three days of vacation. He was back on the course at Marine Corps Base Hawaii.
With this one, Obama reaches a new milestone, having gone golfing 90 times in less than three years as president. That’s about three months of golf, given that the excursions generally take about five hours – much of the useful portion of the day.
What’s more, it’s the 32nd time he’s been on the links this year, a record for the president. His 32 outings eclipses the 2010 mark of 30 and is far ahead of his 2009 tally of 28 rounds as president.
And remember, there are still five days left in the year for Obama to pad his new record, which he almost certainly will.
Along for Monday’s round were three of Obama’s Hawaii friends, Mike Ramos, Greg Orme and Bobby Titcomb. The latter, you may remember, was arrested in April in a prostitution sting.
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2011/12/26/obama-golfs-90th-time-president/

Werbung:
Well its best when hes goofing off as he can't screw up but so much out there. but considering the obsession over Bush's outings or even going out to clear brush, jog or cycle its clear that the media will say anything to support their dear leader.

What if George Bush plays golf for 90th time? Ill bet you NBC NEWS,ABC NEWS,CBS NEWS,CNN and MSNBC would be reporting this.

Umm people where mad about how much vacation he took, no one cares about Golf...Golf is a traditional way of closing business deals you know...

That is most absurd. BO is not doing 'business deals' on the golf course. He is golfing with his buddies not members of Congress. It is amazing what you will accept from BO, but you would never accept it from an R. HYPOCRISY!!!

One has to read the foreign press to find out what the Obama's are up to. Check this out...

A five-course meal at Honolulu's priciest restaurant after golf with his hooker-loving buddy... Obama faces another tough day in Hawaii
Obama has no public events planned during his vacation, which is expected to last until shortly after New Year's Day.
The First Family has attracted criticism as their annual vacation this year is likely to be their most expensive ever.
The President travelled separately because he wanted resolve the payroll tax cut issue before leaving Washington D.C.
Mrs Obama took the children two weekends ago in a flight that cost an extra $100,000 - and her husband’s round-trip journey will be $3,271,611.
His flight was estimated by the Hawaii Reporter as the largest expense of the holiday trip.
It will cost more than $4million in total. But his family is covering the cost of a private beach front residence in Kailua, Oahu, which costs up to $3,500 a day, or $75,000 a month

If Bush or any R president lived as lavishly as the Obama's are, the MSM and libs everywhere would be screaming the fool heads off in condemnation. But, since BO is a D, all is cool.

The environmental whackos and their friends in the lib media would be screaming about the awful carbon footprint of flying Air Force One to Hawaii TWICE, if BO were an R.

This is less than once a week.

A man is not allowed to have his weekly round of golf ?

How much golf did Eisenhower play ?

Desparate Stuff.

Comrade Stalin

Anyone resember this hilarious sequence of events...

"..George Bush has angered US war veterans by declaring that out of solidarity with those who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq he decided to make his own sacrifice: giving up golf.
In an interview with the Politico website, the president said he took the decision because of the war. "I don't want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf. I feel I owe it to the families to be in solidarity. And I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal."

Brandon Friedman, a veteran US infantry officer who served in both Iraq and Afghanistan, told the Press Association: "Thousands of Americans have given up a lot more than golf for this war. For President Bush to imply that he somehow stands in solidarity with families of American soldiers by giving up golf is disgraceful. It's an insult to all Americans and a slap in the face to our troops' families."

Friedman, who is vice chairman of the US veterans' organisation VoteVets, added: "It shows how disconnected he is from everyday Americans, especially those who are serving in Iraq."
Bush said he laid down his clubs after the August 2003 bombing of United Nations offices in Baghdad that killed the UN's top official in the country, Sergio Vieira de Mello. "I remember when de Mello got killed as a result of these murderers taking this good man's life. I was playing golf - I think in central Texas - and they pulled me off the golf course and I said, 'It's just not worth it any more'."

According to a database held by CBS News the statement is not entirely accurate. He did cut short a round of golf at the 12th hole on that day, but his last recorded game came two months later, October 13."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/may/15/georgebush.usa

Comrade Stalin

This is less than once a week.

A man is not allowed to have his weekly round of golf ?

How much golf did Eisenhower play ?

Desparate Stuff.

Comrade Stalin

88 rounds over 8 years as opposed to 90 in 3+
and his rounds were 3-4 hrs vs 5-6 for Obama
and he worked late into the evenings
and critics of this republican complained bitterly about it then

88 rounds over 8 years as opposed to 90 in 3+
and his rounds were 3-4 hrs vs 5-6 for Obama
and he worked late into the evenings
and critics of this republican complained bitterly about it then

you guys must really be desperate....timing the rounds? Guess what I could golf evry day of the year ( well when weather was good) and still do my job...And I put in 11-12 hours a day a lot of the time. By the way how much has the Speaker got in?

Do we really care how much time a sitting or former president plays golf? The point made about the MSM's bias was well stated. Short of that, I could careless. I don't care if Obama is playing golf or trolling the bath houses in Chicago with Rahm Emanuel for gay older white men to service him, as long as he's not "working" ... then he's not destroying the Country. Who in their right mind gives a shit what the MSM is "reporting" on? I agree with Gipper .... one must read the foreign media to discern what is going on politically in this Country. In reality ... it matters not how much this Marxist piece of shit plays golf ... all that pales in comparison to the destruction his anti-American's policies is bringing in this Country.

Werbung:
you guys must really be desperate....timing the rounds? Guess what I could golf evry day of the year ( well when weather was good) and still do my job...And I put in 11-12 hours a day a lot of the time. By the way how much has the Speaker got in?

our friend Stalin asked so I responded. I don't care if Obama plays golf nor did I care if Bush playe golf but the MSM DID take issue with Ike and Dubya's golf yet ignores Obama's. that is media bias and obviously leftwing,

Back