Look what slipped through

Werbung:
Obumbler is sneaking in his version of the Hitler youth. I'm waiting for him to grow that tell-tale mustache to match his idol.

Now how are you liberals still chomping at the bit to support this neo-Marxist dictator?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/Expanded-Americorps-has-an-authoritarian-feel-41889742.html

You realize that..."only 14 senators had the sense and courage to vote against it on a key procedural motion"?

Sounds like both parties are not paying attention to what they are doing...

You realize that..."only 14 senators had the sense and courage to vote against it on a key procedural motion"?

Sounds like both parties are not paying attention to what they are doing...

Are you sure you are a liberal?

I have read a few of your posts and you seem neither right nor left, actually you seem really fair and balanced. It’s kind of nice.
:)

This is trying to fix something that is not broken.
I thought our country was , in the words of Obama and most dems, the worst financial crisis in our history.

And they have time to craft this bill and secretly - pass it.

It should be no secret anymore of the administrations agenda.
CONTROL EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Both dems and repubs, lbis and conservs... well, pretty much every person in this nation should be outraged at the amount of control this administration is trying to steal from the American people.

It is unreal how there are not more people totally outraged. There could be quite a few, but since none of the main stream media covers that, and soon the newspapers we will never know.

This country is heading down one of the scariest paths, and the leaders are not looking at those that went before us and using that as an example.

Isn't it common sense to use history as an example?

And it slipped through "almost" nice and quietly.

UPDATE:

Between being first officially "reported" to the House and being voted on by the full House, bill managers stripped one whole section of the measure that created a Congressional Commission on Civil Service, thus removing the section that contained the language cited above concerning "a workable, fair, and reasonable mandatory service requirement for all able young people" and a possible requirement for "all individuals in the United States" to perform such service. The section could be restored during the Senate-House conference committee meeting. A new, separate bill containing that language has since been introduced in the House.

Good ole' Rahm is trying to turn us into his beloved Israel with this mandatory service bullsh$%.

So tell me libs, are you going to be happy sending YOUR kids to mandatory Hitler youth camps?

Werbung:
I puked when Obama was praising Rahm on t.v. this morning as US att general. He talked about how Rham was going to uphold the constitution.

I would like to see that started right now.

He should go after Obama and the congress right now. He doesn't have the balls though.

Back