Lower Our Corp Tax Rate- Businesses will come!!!

chestnut

The atmosphere for doing business in the US is getting worse. Our corp tax rate, I believe, is among some of the highest in the world. Now there are cap and trade legislation being considered as well as mandated health care for business or get taxed.

http://www.taxfoundation.org/publications/show/22917.html

So, what does this administration want?

What happened to all the speeches about JOBS JOBS JOBS!!!

You can't keep driving business into the ground and have no incentive for business to come to the US without acknowledging that it is a huge problem. How many JOBS JOBS JOBS do they think that mentality will create?

• Lower the tax rates,
    Return unused Stimuluous
    Abandon cap & tax
By just starting with these 3 things, you would see businesses wanting t come to US to start doing business and would keep what's left of the manufacturing sector here.

It seems pretty logical to me. I wonder why not the folks at the WH

Werbung:
According to your link Hungary, Turkey, Poland, Slovak Republic, Iceland and Ireland have the lowest corporate tax rates. Why then are businesses and corporations not relocating there and providing jobs and high standards of living to those workers? Must be some other factors (other than high taxes), at work here?

Are there still people here who think corporations pay taxes?

They don't. They merely raise their prices to their customers, and/or cut down the dividends that go to their stockholders, and send that money to the govt to pay taxes.

The average corporate CEO makes 427 times what the average worker makes. Instead of lowering corporate taxes, the corporations should limit CEO's salary to only 100 times what the average worker makes. Then they would have more money to work with than a tax break would bring them.

Of course, lower taxes are not the only reason, you have to look at other things to determine if moving a corporation there makes sense.

However, you can bet, that if cap and tax gets passed, more businesses will move away. And less will want to stay and pay.

Besides, what can it hurt. If lowering the tax rate, does not draw more business to the US than, they can say they tried.

I know if I were a big business, that's one thing worth considering.

Of course, lower taxes are not the only reason, you have to look at other things to determine if moving a corporation there makes sense.

However, you can bet, that if cap and tax gets passed, more businesses will move away. And less will want to stay and pay.

Besides, what can it hurt. If lowering the tax rate, does not draw more business to the US than, they can say they tried.

I know if I were a big business, that's one thing worth considering.

Low taxes, people living in poverty, willing to become your employees at low wages, Ireland's poverty awaits you! A perfect place to do business!

The atmosphere for doing business in the US is getting worse. Our corp tax rate, I believe, is among some of the highest in the world. Now there are cap and trade legislation being considered as well as mandated health care for business or get taxed.

So, what does this administration want?
To eliminate coporations' exce$$ive-overhead (of providing health-care for their employees).

We've already tried the tax-cut trip, and.....it's only "created" larger BONU$E$!!! (...at the Top)​

The average corporate CEO makes 427 times what the average worker makes. Instead of lowering corporate taxes, the corporations should limit CEO's salary to only 100 times what the average worker makes. Then they would have more money to work with than a tax break would bring them.
If CEO-pay is performance-driven....why don't they get pay-cuts, after a BAD year?????

:confused:

THAT'D make 'em reconsider risky-ventures!!!!!!

117.gif

Low taxes, people living in poverty, willing to become your employees at low wages, Ireland's poverty awaits you! A perfect place to do business!
That's a bunch of B.S.
No one is "forced to work" . Businesses are not "required" to hire people.

Those "employees" could start their own business. Of course, they are not encouraged to do that since it means the govt has less control over their lives.

Why do you think so many "businesses have already left the U.S" There is only one reason someone decides to start a business. It is to make money. That's it.

Werbung:
Back