Mavericks and plumbers

Talk2TheHead

Heard enough of that yet?

All McCain and Palin have said in their campain sofar is them being a maverick, hanging out with Joe the Plumber, ruffling up certain feathers, showing some very nasty scars to prove it, bla bla bla. Plus all the lies they tell about Sen. Obama naturally. (How can u miss that huh...)

What will Joe the Plumber's job be in the white house? Plumbing??
How will Palin deal with Russia and Iran in tough times? Say she's a maverick for 246 times??
Get outta here republican campain! This is getting boring!!

We need a planner and a good desicion maker!
Elect a true president! Vote Obama!

Werbung:
....as an outside observer the message from Obama is equally as obscure. Apart from the silkly smoothe rhetoric that lulls the listener into a soporific state, he is long on talk and short on substance. As a general observation of the election process in the US it seems that the less said the better as that deprives the opposition of ammunition to attack you with. Mr. Obama seems to have mastered this, all Mr. Obama seems to have done is stand in front of crowds and thrown out platitudes and sound bites without having anything concrete to say.

Don't make me puke by asking me to vote for someone who has been lifted and financed by criminals to the Whitehouse!!

Tell me, what achievements have you made in life that I or anyone else should listen to you about who to vote for?

Joe the Plumber seems to be a regular good citizen. Why are you attacking him? What has he done except ask "your guy" an honest question?

I realize that osama hasn't taken any questions from the media for weeks and weeks now, but blowing up over a SIMPLE QUESTION from a regular citizen?

obama wants to register guns, what's next...taking away our right to free speech? He threw the only papers who DIDN'T BACK HIM off the plane yesterday. Castro like isn't it??

Heard enough of that yet?

All McCain and Palin have said in their campain sofar is them being a maverick, hanging out with Joe the Plumber, ruffling up certain feathers, showing some very nasty scars to prove it, bla bla bla. Plus all the lies they tell about Sen. Obama naturally. (How can u miss that huh...)

What will Joe the Plumber's job be in the white house? Plumbing??
How will Palin deal with Russia and Iran in tough times? Say she's a maverick for 246 times??
Get outta here republican campain! This is getting boring!!

We need a planner and a good desicion maker!
Elect a true president! Vote Obama!

I don't know < Joe is not a Licenced Plumber....

but come on he is a fitting spokesperson for the Campagn...he makes it clear he does not know McCains Positions, and states his own, then says he only knows enough to be "dangerus "....Maybe he can take over as VP?

Don't make me puke by asking me to vote for someone who has been lifted and financed by criminals to the Whitehouse!!

Tell me, what achievements have you made in life that I or anyone else should listen to you about who to vote for?

Joe the Plumber seems to be a regular good citizen. Why are you attacking him? What has he done except ask "your guy" an honest question?

I realize that osama hasn't taken any questions from the media for weeks and weeks now, but blowing up over a SIMPLE QUESTION from a regular citizen?

obama wants to register guns, what's next...taking away our right to free speech? He threw the only papers who DIDN'T BACK HIM off the plane yesterday. Castro like isn't it??

I thought you hacks where going with He is Hiter this week not Osama...

Get yoru hate filled slurs and inuendo right , or did you miss the meeting this week on how to be a good loyal republican and smear the other guy and never have to actuly have to point out a better policy or win on ideas?

really is there a republican here left who can actually debate without crying Hitler or Terrorist , or Muslim, or Osama ...anyone?

chirp chirp.....I should go hunt down a smart republican who has half a brain to the board...but I would not want to embarrass them having to see you all defend her side.

You are taking Joe's words out of context. Tell us the TRUTH and the rest of the story about the "dangerous" (yes, I understood even though you can't spell) comment.

You do know it right?

Do you realize how ignorant you sound when you keep repeating "he isn't a licensed (yeah you spelled that one wrong too ; ) ) plumber? Who cares if he has a license? He works with plumbing.

Werbung:
Oh why Scotsman, I know I can spell! I am not the best typist. (love the name and avatar BTY ;)

Simply love Winston Churchill. He is one of my idols!

Back