McCain conceding Maine

Werbung:
Even Obama's bankroll is tainted by fraud:

The RNC is keeping a growing list of phony donors and unexplained credit card charges that it believes point to more than a simple inability by the Obama team to keep track of all the money flowing in. Steve and Rachel Larman, a Missouri couple who vote Republican, told local reporters that they found a $2,300 charge for a donation to the Obama campaign on their credit card statement that they could not explain. Patricia Phillips, a Virginia Republican, had a similar experience, she said, when she opened her MasterCard statement last month to discover a $5 charge from the Obama campaign. "I thought, 'Oh, my! This is not from me,' " she said.

Other donations have arrived under such obviously bogus names as Edrty Eddty and Es Esh. -- Washington Post

oh man the fraud in his funding is horrible

terrorist groups have donated to him, "some" have ben caught and he claimed to give the money back but it stands to reason many others have gone thorugh, and more than a few times big doners turn out to not be actual people just fake names, something like acorn does.

and one lady in kansas (i think it was kansas) got a 2100 dollar bill on her credit card for a donation to obama but she is a republican.

he is not getting all this money from little obama worshipers he is getting them rich hollywierds and hamas and stuff like that.

When you have millions of all different size donations coming in daily there will be some people that hit the wrong key stroke and enter the wrong number or there could always be people submitting someone else's information fraudulantly... but none of that is the fault of the entity receiving the money.

That would be like saying if someone comes into your business and buys merchandise with a bad credit card... thats somehow the business owners fault?:confused:

Werbung:
When you have millions of all different size donations coming in daily there will be some people that hit the wrong key stroke and enter the wrong number or there could always be people submitting someone else's information fraudulantly... but none of that is the fault of the entity receiving the money.

That would be like saying if someone comes into your business and buys merchandise with a bad credit card... thats somehow the business owners fault?:confused:

Its against the campaign laws to accept money from non-citizens overseas, yet Obama gets plenty of illegal donations. The Obama campaign has been warned to "Change" but I'm sure Obama is gambling on winning the election and nullifying any charges brought against his campaign.

Back