Media Bias / Economy

Andy

It's possible I'm miss reading this. Feel free to inform me if I am.

In this new article located at Bloomberg, they report the fact that home resales (not new homes, but existing homes) have risen by 3.1% in July. More than what was expected.

Then, in what seems to me to be a twisting of opinion, they attempt to claim this shows a poor economy later in the article, citing job loses and a slow down in consumer spending.

What exactly am I missing? If I lost my job, I wouldn't be buying a house. If no one is buying a house because of lost jobs and a 'slow down in consumer spending' how did home sales increase 3.1%, which is more than expected?

Does the media have credibility with anyone?

Werbung:
Andy the economy has to suck eggs till November. The dems need to be able to get everyone to believe that life sucks. The only chance a dem has to win is for things to suck royally. They live for bad things to happen to our country.

They have done polls about a depression/recessions , the huge majority said they themselves were doing fine but they worried for others. Who are the others if most people are saying they are doing fine?

Once the election is over the economy will be roses again.

It’s like taxes here in the peoples republic of Eugene, every 2 years they try to shove a new tax down our throat, and tell us how the police will be cut, the fire department, the schools, and it always scares people into voting for the new tax. One year they let out a bunch of rapists and felons (while arresting my boyfriend for trespassing) to say there was no money for the jails and they had to let harden criminals go, right before a vote of course! It worked and the tax passed, people were so scared.

About 4 years ago the people got sick of it and said no to new taxes, we will suffer the cuts, but the government found money “they didn’t know they had”. Now we always vote them down and they always find money.

The economy will get better like magic after November too, meanwhile people are working, buying homes and living normal lives wondering who is the guy suffering because its not me. The high gas deal was rough for a couple of months but even that is lowering. Pelosi will have to work double time to get the gas high again so she can make money with her Pickens deal

and to even further my rant.. do you think its right to push terrorism as an agenda on the american public? Been going on for like.. what .. SEVEN YEARS NOW?!?!

The Left and RIGHT are broken beyond repair.. their media.. their princples.. their heros... its time for REAL change!!! but yet everyone just points fingers don't they? Has anyone here actually protested? propased a new agenda based on ethics and morals to rise up the people sick of living in fear of their government? They should be afraid of us.. not the other way around...

and to even further my rant.. do you think its right to push terrorism as an agenda on the american public? Been going on for like.. what .. SEVEN YEARS NOW?!?!

The Left and RIGHT are broken beyond repair.. their media.. their princples.. their heros... its time for REAL change!!! but yet everyone just points fingers don't they? Has anyone here actually protested? propased a new agenda based on ethics and morals to rise up the people sick of living in fear of their government? They should be afraid of us.. not the other way around...

what do you mean push terrorism as an agenda?

do you think we should not talk about it or hear what each side plans to do about it?

what do you mean push terrorism as an agenda?

do you think we should not talk about it or hear what each side plans to do about it?

No but enlarging an already grossely large government with more useless Department bodies is idiotic.. For real... Terror code colors?!?! Does anyone even give a flying rats scrotum about it? When simplification of the departments was needed... its been made even more complex and even more of a draw of tax-payers dollars.. and it was fueled by terror anxiety...

Theres a point in TALKING about it.. and addressing EVERY LITTLE THING like a possible terror attack.. no wait.. its been shown the crashing of such and such plane was not a terror attack.. WTF??!?! Why even BRING IT UP if you didn't have the facts.

there is such a thing as needless alarm. WHile people should be a small SMIDGET more curoius about who is sitting next to them.. the constant banter that is NOW just finally curbing out of the media constantly drowning on about it is ENOUGH!!! BTW there are REAL soulutions for these possiblities of being attacked .. do you think the left or right has really done all they could to prevent them.. HELL NO!!! more buecracy.. more idiotic controls from useless programs that get NO results. WHy is it that eveyrone just EATS it up like.. Hell .. No biggie.. still got my job and my life. screw the other guy getting harrased on the FBI hitlist of 10,00 alias of possible terrorists possibly.. traveling onto american airlines...

And yet everyone is willing to eat more and more and more.. It's not like history hasn't repeated itself already again and again and again.. All the signs built right in like NEON headlights " you are going the wrong way America." But yet more eraddication of the core.

No but enlarging an already grossely large government with more useless Department bodies is idiotic.. For real... Terror code colors?!?! Does anyone even give a flying rats scrotum about it? When simplification of the departments was needed... its been made even more complex and even more of a draw of tax-payers dollars.. and it was fueled by terror anxiety...

Theres a point in TALKING about it.. and addressing EVERY LITTLE THING like a possible terror attack.. no wait.. its been shown the crashing of such and such plane was not a terror attack.. WTF??!?! Why even BRING IT UP if you didn't have the facts.

there is such a thing as needless alarm. WHile people should be a small SMIDGET more curoius about who is sitting next to them.. the constant banter that is NOW just finally curbing out of the media constantly drowning on about it is ENOUGH!!! BTW there are REAL soulutions for these possiblities of being attacked .. do you think the left or right has really done all they could to prevent them.. HELL NO!!! more buecracy.. more idiotic controls from useless programs that get NO results. WHy is it that eveyrone just EATS it up like.. Hell .. No biggie.. still got my job and my life. screw the other guy getting harrased on the FBI hitlist of 10,00 alias of possible terrorists possibly.. traveling onto american airlines...

And yet everyone is willing to eat more and more and more.. It's not like history hasn't repeated itself already again and again and again.. All the signs built right in like NEON headlights " you are going the wrong way America." But yet more eraddication of the core.

I live in the Peoples Republic Of Eugene, so terrorism is not a huge issue here, but if I lived in NYC or Washington DC, it woud matter to me. I would think terrorism is more important than about any issue. If we have more attacks the other issues wont matter much.

But if its not a huge issue for you then, gosh that must suck knowing so much money is being put into it

Werbung:
Im going to bed... just can't sit and look at Madonna topping the charts of American lives.. our morbid desire to keep picking at a festering wound then leave it be and let it heal over.

I'm not flipping the T.V. our the net up for a week.. enjoy my U.S. History teacher in college who talks about men with conviction for liberty and true ideals. I look forward to U.S. Government ... by gosh if this is all we have to accept .. then my generation will put a stop to it. Time for some new leadership.. enough with the old.. Can't even type straight anymore its so infurirating to read all the useless upon useless attacks.

Back