More bout the perverted Muslims of Gaza

Werbung:
Your attempt to deflect makes you look stupid
You are too cowardly to answer lol
You support compassionately blowing children to bits
You are a disgusting person and a fake christian
Modern estimates of the number of WW2 casualties number around 24 million, including millions of innocent children. Leftists moan and groan over the casualties of war but not as much over the atrocities that forced nations to go to war.

Modern estimates of the number of WW2 casualties number around 24 million, including millions of innocent children. Leftists moan and groan over the casualties of war but not as much over the atrocities that forced nations to go to war.
Coward lol
Would you be OK with blowing 100,000 8nnocent civilians to pieces, as long as Israel does it compassionately?

Supporters of Palestinian mass murderers certainly are not Christians nor reputable Republicans. You can call them what you like.
Why can't they be? Because a lying coward says so? Lol
As always you have nothing but lies and whin8ng

Biden won the election so you support all his actions because you live in the same country
Well that's what a moron would say lol
They must as they are 1.7 million strong and has has 30000 fighters.
Seems if they didn't want them they were capable of removing them. And I didn't not see Biden burning baby's or beheading them or raping women then killing them then raping them again then mutilating the body's now has he. And I'm pretty sure if he had done what Hamas did here against republicans his goose would be cooked pretty well all but the real idiots would still stand with him .Most Democrats would want to weenie roast him to a nice rare then give him to republicans and let the real fun for him start .yeeee haaaa .

They must as they are 1.7 million strong and has has 30000 fighters.
Seems if they didn't want them they were capable of removing them. And I didn't not see Biden burning baby's or beheading them or raping women then killing them then raping them again then mutilating the body's now has he. And I'm pretty sure if he had done what Hamas did here against republicans his goose would be cooked pretty well all but the real idiots would still stand with him .Most Democrats would want to weenie roast him to a nice rare then give him to republicans and let the real fun for him start .yeeee haaaa .
It's easy for you to say it's easy for a disorganized unarmed population with 50 percent children should remove a heavily armed group
American keyboard warrior duh

Coward lol
Would you be OK with blowing 100,000 8nnocent civilians to pieces, as long as Israel does it compassionately?
Well we'll they can turn over the Hamas people in Gaza to the IDF but you do not see that do you and I wonder why..
And do not forget no Muslim nation has agreed to take ANY of then in.I wonder why?

Would have I cried for the baby's of Nazis that were killed . Nope they refused to give up and kept fighting on till the very end just like Gaza .

Well we'll they can turn over the Hamas people in Gaza to the IDF but you do not see that do you and I wonder why..
And do not forget no Muslim nation has agreed to take ANY of then in.I wonder why?

Would have I cried for the baby's of Nazis that were killed . Nope they refused to give up and kept fighting on till the very end just like Gaza .
Sure children should just turn over heavily armed people
You are a military non genius duh

And you have already established how hateful you are

So, hating evil people makes you hateful? Are we to embrace them and take them to lunch? This site should have rules on how much MJ you druggies ingest, snort, inhale, inject and otherwise absorb in the 24 hours immediately preceding a post. That would be a problem; -no Dem posts...

So, hating evil people makes you hateful? Are we to embrace them and take them to lunch? This site should have rules on how much MJ you druggies ingest, snort, inhale, inject and otherwise absorb in the 24 hours immediately preceding a post. That would be a problem; -no Dem posts...
No not caring if babies were blown up because they happened to be born in Germany in 1945 does

No not caring if babies were blown up because they happened to be born in Germany in 1945 does
Not enough issues in this day & age for you to consider, -you have to go back 78 years? That's a pretty obvious dodge, but then if your system is flooded with drugs it might seem to make perfect sense. Of course I'm just guessing... you've got a pair of 4's and there's no more cards.

Not enough issues in this day & age for you to consider, -you have to go back 78 years? That's a pretty obvious dodge, but then if your system is flooded with drugs it might seem to make perfect sense. Of course I'm just guessing... you've got a pair of 4's and there's no more cards.
He brought it up, not me duh
Try to pay attention

Coward lol
If killing 100,000 innocent children would result in saving millions of innocent children, then I would have to say I might be able to support such a scenario if I could be convinced the proposition was not completely bogus.

Werbung:
Back