MOre perversions from hunter Biden the golden boy

the annoying thing

No wonder democrats try to protect hunter hes just like them lol well hes just like a lot of them especially those whop protect him and attck the person who exposes the truth about the golden boy and the big guy . They do not want to truth o get out about the golden boys perverted ways and cons and drug use

Werbung:
wow, your obsession is getting worse. lol
No but your denial is bad , you hate the truth so much you try to make me look bad for posting it like a little kid or Joe Biden blaming others, lol I feel sorry for you buddy protecting a man like hunter , tells me all I need to know about you .

i'm not denying anything. duh. lol

i'm not protecting anyone. duh. lol.

you can't stop obsessing about perversion and hunter and bathrooms. tells me all I need to know about you.

i'm not denying anything. duh. lol

i'm not protecting anyone. duh. lol.

you can't stop obsessing about perversion and hunter and bathrooms. tells me all I need to know about you.
Yea you are you attack me for posting about the golden boy of the democrat party and the son of your cult leader . Its funny as hell to me.how you rush to his aid .

no, I "attack" your obsessive posts, because they are creepy and obsessive.. that doesn't "aid" hunter either way. duh

I don't care about hunter. I don't think about him.
on the other hand, youcan't stop obsessing about him. lol.

seek professional help.

no, I "attack" your obsessive posts, because they are creepy and obsessive.. that doesn't "aid" hunter either way. duh

I don't care about hunter. I don't think about him.
on the other hand, youcan't stop obsessing about him. lol.

seek professional help.
iF YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT HUNTER WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING AT ALL LOL YOU CANT HELP IT CAN YOU ? YOUR OBSESSED WITH ME AND DENYING THE TRUTH . CREEPY I THINK

"iF YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT HUNTER WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING AT ALL LOL YOU CANT HELP IT CAN YOU ? YOUR OBSESSED WITH ME AND DENYING THE TRUTH . CREEPY I THINK"

why do I make fun of you? you are entertaining. simple as that. lol

"iF YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT HUNTER WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING AT ALL LOL YOU CANT HELP IT CAN YOU ? YOUR OBSESSED WITH ME AND DENYING THE TRUTH . CREEPY I THINK"

why do I make fun of you? you are entertaining. simple as that. lol
no your obsessed its obvious but not with me but protecting joe and hunter the perverts and lying con men that they are

No wonder democrats try to protect hunter hes just like them lol well hes just like a lot of them especially those whop protect him and attck the person who exposes the truth about the golden boy and the big guy . They do not want to truth o get out about the golden boys perverted ways and cons and drug use

The apple does not fall far does it?

TAT keep starting the Hunter Biden threads. I enjoy watching the retards fill their diapers with rage.

Neither Joe nor Hunter would piss in their mouths if their teeth were on fire. Still they will fight to the death for these elitist swamp rats.

Werbung:
Back