Mslsd

Gipper

I like to watch Morning Joe most mornings to get a good sense of the idoiticy libs are discussing.

Today they were claiming the R party is mostly made of people who are ignorant. That R candidates have to dumb down their pronouncements just so righties can understand. Then that kooky but hot Mika B. (who stated some months ago that her favorite Founding Father was Lincoln...oh that was soooooo priceless)...cited how Newt is doing well with Rs ignoring that Newt is very intelligent and states very intelligent positions.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/01/14/video-mika-brzezinski-picks-lincoln-as-favorite-founding-father/

She then contradicts herself and her co-hosts when she says there are smart Rs in the this country, just not any running for President...

They go on with foolish liberal speak statements like government provides jobs and BO's stimulus saved us from a Depression and the most excellent one...the Tea Party is violent and crazy angry. The R candidates are weak and dumb...very good analysis if you are a Lefty.

"We need democratic Capitalism...not crony capitalism..." These lefties say crazy **** so often I can't type fast enough to post it hear...

Werbung:
How do you suffer through it :) I have only watched Morning Joe a few times. He really bothers me. I would rather watch Rachel Madow's show. I almost never agree with her but I like her

Yeah it can be trying. But sometimes they are so funny with the crazy things they believe, that I get a good laugh to start my day. They really are amazingly out of touch. But that said, sometimes they do have good guests on and make some valid points I have not heard lefties make. So, it is a good way to keep up on the liberal mind.

And, there is no way I can watch Rachel. She is so unattractive. She reminds me of a teenage boy who knows nothing, but thinks he knows everything including Communism is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

You should post some of the inane statements Rachel spouts in this thread and I will do the same for Morning Joe.

Yeah it can be trying. But sometimes they are so funny with the crazy things they believe, that I get a good laugh to start my day. They really are amazingly out of touch. But that said, sometimes they do have good guests on and make some valid points I have not heard lefties make. So, it is a good way to keep up on the liberal mind.

And, there is no way I can watch Rachel. She is so unattractive. She reminds me of a teenage boy who knows nothing, but thinks he knows everything including Communism is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

You should post some of the inane statements Rachel spouts in this thread and I will do the same for Morning Joe.

I think she is pretty. Not glamorous but pretty. And I like how when she makes her point there is this little bit of snappy sarcasm. It’s not so over the top its revolting like that keith olbermann guy. Oh now he just makes me want to vomit. I don’t watch her show much anymore since I don’t have much time but now I am on a couple months leave from work so Ill DVR her show and post her nutty comments :)

I think she is pretty. Not glamorous but pretty. And I like how when she makes her point there is this little bit of snappy sarcasm. It’s not so over the top its revolting like that keith olbermann guy. Oh now he just makes me want to vomit. I don’t watch her show much anymore since I don’t have much time but now I am on a couple months leave from work so Ill DVR her show and post her nutty comments :)

Cool.

She could be pretty if she wasn't trying so hard to look like a boy.

Does this not look like a goofy teenage boy?

s-RACHEL-MADDOW-large300.jpg

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Let me finish tonight with this: The utter confusion in the Republican presidential nominating process results from two discernible facts. One: they hate. That's the simplest explanation of the disastrous course of this selection process. They hate so much they are not in the mood to fall in love with a candidate or even fall in behind someone. Their brains racked as they are by hatred, they lack the like mode. They are in no mood looking around for a politician they like. The hating is so much more satisfying. Second factor: They aren't respecting experience. Each candidate has his or her time in the limelight yet out there in the audition stage, one after another, has showed they don't have the stuff.

Embarrassed by the exposure, they have slunk back into the shadows. And so, the Republicans have a problem. They are consumed by hate, so consumed they can't think positively of whom they may want to lead them. They just can't change the subject from opposition to government, and they can't get over the fact that to govern this country requires some experience in government, some knowledge of how you lead a government.

Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/sc...s-problem-gop-they-hate-so-much#ixzz1dtreTHur

That entire statement is completely ignorant and lacking of any factual reality.

What confusion in the R nominating process??? The Rs are doing the same thing they and Ds have done for years in nominating a candidate. 'Disasterous course'...What is he talking about?

"One they hate." What hate? Hate of Big Gov...ah that's it...and of course that is most evil for the small minded Chrissy.

They don't respect experience??? what?

'Consumed by hate'...Chrissy and many on the LEFT are completely illogical and as soon as leaders on the Right understand this, we as a nation will be better for it.

That entire statement is completely ignorant and lacking of any factual reality.

What confusion in the R nominating process??? The Rs are doing the same thing they and Ds have done for years in nominating a candidate. 'Disasterous course'...What is he talking about?

"One they hate." What hate? Hate of Big Gov...ah that's it...and of course that is most evil for the small minded Chrissy.

They don't respect experience??? what?

'Consumed by hate'...Chrissy and many on the LEFT are completely illogical and as soon as leaders on the Right understand this, we as a nation will be better for it.

I have noticed over the years that libs in general describe other people with their own personal attributes, feelings and misdoings. I see it here in the forum and have seen it for years in politics. From racism to hate... they describe how they feel then accuse you of doing or feeling what they are complaining about yet doing their selves. Chris, Keith olbermann and Bill Maher have so much hate in them, so they spend their time telling everyone about the other guys hate. Though Chris probably has the least of the three named.

I have noticed over the years that libs in general describe other people with their own personal attributes, feelings and misdoings. I see it here in the forum and have seen it for years in politics. From racism to hate... they describe how they feel then accuse you of doing or feeling what they are complaining about yet doing their selves. Chris, Keith olbermann and Bill Maher have so much hate in them, so they spend their time telling everyone about the other guys hate. Though Chris probably has the least of the three named.

much as writers are to "write about what they know" so do talking heads.

shoot even Virginia's mild mannered senator Mark Warner is calling for anger from his faithful. more nails for the coffin despite the next Bolshevik Revolution they crave.

Yes. Like Obama demanding civility after the Abby Giffords shooting then he and others on the left spout off all kinds of outrageous violent rhetoric directed at the right. The Left has a long history of accusing their political opponents of the very same things they do every day.

The sad thing is many Americans are duped by the Left and their media. We have seen on this forum lefties claiming righties want the poor and elderly to die, the Earth to be polluted, and so many other mindless things.

I like to watch Morning Joe most mornings to get a good sense of the idoiticy libs are discussing.

Today they were claiming the R party is mostly made of people who are ignorant. That R candidates have to dumb down their pronouncements just so righties can understand. Then that kooky but hot Mika B. (who stated some months ago that her favorite Founding Father was Lincoln...oh that was soooooo priceless)...cited how Newt is doing well with Rs ignoring that Newt is very intelligent and states very intelligent positions.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/01/14/video-mika-brzezinski-picks-lincoln-as-favorite-founding-father/

She then contradicts herself and her co-hosts when she says there are smart Rs in the this country, just not any running for President...

They go on with foolish liberal speak statements like government provides jobs and BO's stimulus saved us from a Depression and the most excellent one...the Tea Party is violent and crazy angry. The R candidates are weak and dumb...very good analysis if you are a Lefty.

"We need democratic Capitalism...not crony capitalism..." These lefties say crazy **** so often I can't type fast enough to post it hear...

And then you proved the point

Werbung:
Morning Joe was good today.

They had on Matt Lewis...http://www.mattlewis.org/

The guy appears to be conservative and made some good points about Gingrich's hypocrisy of claiming Frank and Dodd should be charged for their corruption with Fannie and Fredie. Of course, Newt was also involved and took money, but Lewis points out the hypocrisy on the Left is far greater. Mika and friends beat to death the Gringrich hypocrisy, while ignoring BO's taking huge contributions from Wall Street and elsewhere.

The guests continue the liberal mantra of our wonderful fed gov needs more revenue and they actually suggested taxing capital gains the same as regular income. That should really help the economy...:rolleyes:

They did talk about the insider trading issue the political class is apparently exempt from. The corruption in our fed gov is over the top, but libs and OWS are condemning capitalism. CRAZY!

Back