NCAA Hits Penn State 4 Year probation with an 60 million dollar fine

Werbung:
I dare you beat up a guy who assults a boy Johnny. Just try it and see what the officers do next.

I would not walk by and expect others to intervene if a child was in danger.
Just how I was raised.
Arrest me if you want, I'll have a crowd outside with torches for my release--:)

Why are the kids who won the football games being punished? Were there more than the two coaches who knew about this? Why didn't the victims speak up too?

Why are the kids who won the football games being punished? Were there more than the two coaches who knew about this? Why didn't the victims speak up too?

Too bad,,But this had to be done. It could been all advoided if Joe P contected the police. But i do see a lil double standard. What is being done to the Catholic Church when Presits molest little boys? Why isnt the Catholic Church being santioned for something?

You kill the snake--by cutting off the head.
No other way. Sorry about their choice of university.

Werbung:
Too bad,,But this had to be done. It could been all advoided if Joe P contected the police. But i do see a lil double standard. What is being done to the Catholic Church when Presits molest little boys? Why isnt the Catholic Church being santioned for something?

because its as silly as this is. do a crime, criminal justice has its way with you. the church is getting sued just like PSU will be.
your argument would have Notre Dame stripped of wins and scholarships etc.

Back