New Comedy Show in the US

Stalin

Sarah Palin is obviously the daughter of famous Monty Python comic Michael Palin.

Her satire of a self-obsessed american political dim-wit is a hoot.

Almost as good as Barry Humphries Aussie housewife Edna Everage, who also has her own TV show.

Keep it up Sarah !!!!

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:

Monty Python is ****ing gold. How dare you compare her to the brilliance of Monty Python.

Sarah Palin is obviously the daughter of famous Monty Python comic Michael Palin.

Her satire of a self-obsessed american political dim-wit is a hoot.

Almost as good as Barry Humphries Aussie housewife Edna Everage, who also has her own TV show.

Keep it up Sarah !!!!

Comrade Stalin

Someone who calls himself "Stalin" thinks some ELSE is a dimwit??? :D

Not too dim-witted to destroy hitler.

Comrade Stalin

A person who uses the name of the peerless murderer of all time - incredible. Even beyond the dumbasses who give "Che" t-shirts to their kids.

A person who uses the name of the peerless murderer of all time - incredible. Even beyond the dumbasses who give "Che" t-shirts to their kids.

EVen though the regimes that Che tried to destroy have crumbled into dust and Central and South America are no longer lickspittle clients of the US.

Comrade Stalin

As long as Sarah Palin makes the kooky left irrational (as evidenced by lefty responses in this thread)....

I love her!

Does anyone on the forum realise that the very funny comic, Sarah Palin ran as a joke candidate in the 2008 Presidential Election, as a deputy to bumbling talk show host John McCain.

Here are her top ten jokes from this campaign and her political routine

1. "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008

2. "The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil." –-Sarah Palin, in a message posted on Facebook about Obama's health care plan, Aug. 7, 2009

3. "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

4. "Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

5. "'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a Tweet sent by Sarah Palin in response to being ridicule for inventing the word "refudiate," proudly mistaking her illiteracy for literary genius, July 18, 2010

6. "We believe that the best of America is not all in Washington, D.C. ... We believe that the best of America is in these small towns that we get to visit, and in these wonderful little pockets of what I call the real America, being here with all of you hard working very patriotic, um, very, um, pro-America areas of this great nation." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in Greensoboro, N.C., Oct. 16, 2008

7. "[T]hey're in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom." --Sarah Palin, getting the vice president's constitutional role wrong after being asked by a third grader what the vice president does, interview with NBC affiliate KUSA in Colorado, Oct. 21, 2008

8. "We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010

9. "I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out." --Sarah Palin, referring to a department that does not exist while attempting to explain why as president she wouldn't be subjected to the same ethics investigations that compelled her to resign as governor of Alaska, ABC News interview, July 7, 2009

10. "Ohh, good, thank you, yes." --Sarah Palin, after a notorious Canadian prank caller complimented her on the documentary about her life, Hustler's "Nailin Paylin," Nov. 1, 2008

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palin-top-10.htm

Only a very sick person would see humor in death panels like they have in the NHS, and the Abortion Holocaust, but what else would you expect from someone who calls himself Stalin?

EVen though the regimes that Che tried to destroy have crumbled into dust and Central and South America are no longer lickspittle clients of the US.

Comrade Stalin

There isn't any commie country in south america and carribean except cuba, now a pathetic, poverty-stricken backwater. Guevara, a thug who was only brave when shooting prisoners in the back of the head, got bumped off. Same with Allende. Same with the commie rats nest Reagan cleared out of Grenada. Commies 0, US 3. :D

Sarah Palin appears to have no problem making political capital out of abortion and the tasteless fiction of the NHS having death panels.

Comrade Palin

Sarah Palin appears to have no problem making political capital out of abortion

She opposes the Abortion Holocaust and says so publicly - that's just "making political capital"??

and the tasteless fiction of the NHS having death panels.

Are you even CAPABLE of typing anything that isn't a lie?

In the UK, the Death Panel is given the bizarre name National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence, with the Orwellian acronym N.I.C.E. (!)

Example:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...pay-treatment-breast-cancer-victim-alive.html

More:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ife-saving-drugs-NHS-rationing-body-NICE.html

In America breast cancer has a 25% mortality rate while in Britain it’s almost double at 46%.

Prostate cancer is fatal to 19% of American men who get it; in Britain it kills 57% of those it strikes.

https://mnprager.wordpress.com/2010...ess-daily-the-presidents-one-man-death-panel/

Werbung:
The Daily Mail is a unashamed squawkbox of the Conservative Party who have been trying to destroy the NHS since it's formation in 1945.

Dental care was free in the UK until the conservatives decided to change it in the early 1990's.

Ergo, the Daily Mail is am unreliable source.

Comrade Stalin

Back