New Email Shows Fauci Adviser Suggesting He Destroyed Records

You said he was a crook for lying, which of course everyone does
That doesn't make him a crook
You lie so you are a crook too? Duh
You are a legal moron
Fauci scammed US health officials of royalties they deserved by giving them to himself and he scammed the US taxpayer by awarding himself government money unethically. And he lied to Congress and the American people.

Werbung:
Fauci scammed US health officials of royalties they deserved by giving them to himself and he scammed the US taxpayer by awarding himself government money unethically. And he lied to Congress and the American people.
scammed? what laws did he break?
you keep claiming he's a crook but always fail to show it.
you're a liar, and by your definition, a crook. lol

scammed? what laws did he break?
you keep claiming he's a crook but always fail to show it.
you're a liar, and by your definition, a crook. lol
Don't trouble yourself. You want to think the best of the scumbag and I commend you for that.

you called fauci and crook and have yet to provide the laws he broke.
you are a liar.
god hates liars. lol
I failed. My bad. I cannot persuade you that your guy is no good. I know the man is a greedy lying piece of crap, but I know so much that you don't.

I failed. My bad. I cannot persuade you that your guy is no good. I know the man is a greedy lying piece of crap, but I know so much that you don't.

you did fial.
you claimed he was a crook and provided no proof of it.
you can't convince me of something without proof. duh.
sorry that lies don't convince people..well, except moron republicans. lol

you did fial.
you claimed he was a crook and provided no proof of it.
you can't convince me of something without proof. duh.
sorry that lies don't convince people..well, except moron republicans. lol
Your demand for proof is unrealistic. Fauci lied and he scammed the US government and cheated others to enrich himself. He funded research that developed covid and then lied about it. Those are the facts you cannot disprove no matter how badly you want to disbelieve them.

Your demand for proof is unrealistic. Fauci lied and he scammed the US government and cheated others to enrich himself. He funded research that developed covid and then lied about it. Those are the facts you cannot disprove no matter how badly you want to disbelieve them.

it is unrealistic to expect a liar to admit he lied, i agree.
you said he was a crook and over many posts produced zero proof of it. lol.
you said he scammed the us government and cheated others and produced zero proof of it. lol
these are not facts, these are unproven claims. duh.
god hates when you lie

it is unrealistic to expect a liar to admit he lied, i agree.
you said he was a crook and over many posts produced zero proof of it. lol.
you said he scammed the us government and cheated others and produced zero proof of it. lol
these are not facts, these are unproven claims. duh.
god hates when you lie
Senator Rand Paul was right. You are wrong.

Suit yourself. Don't worry about me asking you to prove your claims. I don't need any proof you are wrong; I already know that.
hahahahah
hahahahha
hhahahahhahahahahahha

i don't care if you ask me or not.
but I will continue to ask you for proof, and continue to embarass you when you fail over and over.
well, maybe you aren't embarassed by being a liar I suppose.

Werbung:
hahahahah
hahahahha
hhahahahhahahahahahha

i don't care if you ask me or not.
but I will continue to ask you for proof, and continue to embarass you when you fail over and over.
well, maybe you aren't embarassed by being a liar I suppose.
I have no evidence that Democrats ever encouraged reputable investigators to thoroughly examine every (or any) evidence of voting fraud. Democrats hide what they are doing from the American people.

Back