Noah's flood.

Werbung:
Noah's pathetic effort was no more than a cup of spilled water.
Wannabe scientists who determine to reject the Bible have no clue how water formed on a supposedly hot ball of fire like earth yet did not form on any other planets.

Wannabe scientists who determine to reject the Bible have no clue how water formed on a supposedly hot ball of fire like earth yet did not form on any other planets.
Everyone knows how water comes to exist, when Hydrogen and Oxygen combine. Of course, we do not know whether there is water on other planets. Water exists not just as a liquid, but also as a gas (steam) and a solid (ice). Liquid water did not exist when the Earth was a "hot ball of fire". But the elements that became liquid water as well as steam, became the water that now covers most of the planet.

There is not a sufficient amount of water to cover the entire surface of the Earth considering the mountains and high plateaus that we know have been around forever. Noah's flood is just a folktale.

Everyone knows how water comes to exist, when Hydrogen and Oxygen combine. Of course, we do not know whether there is water on other planets. Water exists not just as a liquid, but also as a gas (steam) and a solid (ice). Liquid water did not exist when the Earth was a "hot ball of fire". But the elements that became liquid water as well as steam, became the water that now covers most of the planet.

There is not a sufficient amount of water to cover the entire surface of the Earth considering the mountains and high plateaus that we know have been around forever. Noah's flood is just a folktale.
Don't you think it is nice that God gave earth plenty of water in spite of the fact He gave other planets little or none? I'm sure He had a reason for that.

Don't you think it is nice that God gave earth plenty of water in spite of the fact He gave other planets little or none? I'm sure He had a reason for that.
I reject the idea that God actually plays favorites among the planets. The Earth is only a very teensy planet among trillions in the Universe. You seem to think that God created the Earth just so he had some pet humans and other critters to furgle around with, and that the rest of the Universe is only a sort of backdrop so the sky would not be so boring.

There could be life on some of the moons of the gas giant planets.

I reject the idea that the purpose of the entire Universe is to serve as a special sort of a doghouse or zoo for God to furgle with.

you dont think other planets have water? lol

The moon, Mars and Mercury have shown to have water present. Mars is believed to have large amount of liquid water on its surface earlier in its history.

Two scientific teams have announced their independent discovery of water—the foundation of biology as we know it—in the atmosphere of a transiting planet dubbed K2-18 b.

A team led by researchers at the University of Montreal has found evidence that two exoplanets orbiting a red dwarf star are "water worlds," where water makes up a large fraction of the entire planet. These worlds, located in a planetary system 218 light-years away in the constellation Lyra, are unlike any planet found in our solar system.

etc etc. lol

dont you think its nice that water is found all around the universe?

I reject the idea that God actually plays favorites among the planets. The Earth is only a very teensy planet among trillions in the Universe. You seem to think that God created the Earth just so he had some pet humans and other critters to furgle around with, and that the rest of the Universe is only a sort of backdrop so the sky would not be so boring.

There could be life on some of the moons of the gas giant planets.

I reject the idea that the purpose of the entire Universe is to serve as a special sort of a doghouse or zoo for God to furgle with.
I know we have no idea whether God put water on other planets but the best that human minds and instruments have come up with have indicated there is little or no water on planets close enough for us to study.

you dont think other planets have water? lol

The moon, Mars and Mercury have shown to have water present. Mars is believed to have large amount of liquid water on its surface earlier in its history.

Two scientific teams have announced their independent discovery of water—the foundation of biology as we know it—in the atmosphere of a transiting planet dubbed K2-18 b.

A team led by researchers at the University of Montreal has found evidence that two exoplanets orbiting a red dwarf star are "water worlds," where water makes up a large fraction of the entire planet. These worlds, located in a planetary system 218 light-years away in the constellation Lyra, are unlike any planet found in our solar system.

etc etc. lol

dont you think its nice that water is found all around the universe?
Perhaps. I have not heard of oceans and lakes on other planets. Maybe a puddle or two?

I know we have no idea whether God put water on other planets but the best that human minds and instruments have come up with have indicated there is little or no water on planets close enough for us to study.
well you might not have any idea but scientists do know that there is water on other planets.
and they believe there is more than "little or no" water on them. duh.

Werbung:
well you might not have any idea but scientists do know that there is water on other planets.
and they believe there is more than "little or no" water on them. duh.
Perhaps. They have been wrong before, however, so I will wait for better evidence.

Back