Noah's flood.

nope i' m not saying that, language moron. lol

Scientists believe several moons within our solar system have significant subsurface liquid water deposits. Saturn's moon Enceladus and Jupiter's moon Europa are two examples. Both appear to have salty, liquid oceans covered with thick layers of ice at the surface

more reservoirs of water in space.

god you're so stupid. lol
LOL so you finally figured out that your zillion gallon water reservoir in space was really a time and space test that I passed as usual. You are actually dumb enough to be my 4th grade teacher who had me tested all to find out that I had a higher IQ than she did.

Werbung:
Yes. God created the heaven and earth just like the Bible says. No scientist on earth has come up with a more scientifically acceptable alternative theory.
There's no evidence it ever created anything. The Bible is for gullible suckers like yourself. Society deals with facts instead.
Scientific evidence of anything is far more plausible than the sky daddy theory. You're a joke.

LOL so you finally figured out that your zillion gallon water reservoir in space was really a time and space test that I passed as usual. You are actually dumb enough to be my 4th grade teacher who had me tested all to find out that I had a higher IQ than she did.
Your own post proved you are a language moron lol

nope i' m not saying that, language moron. lol

Scientists believe several moons within our solar system have significant subsurface liquid water deposits. Saturn's moon Enceladus and Jupiter's moon Europa are two examples. Both appear to have salty, liquid oceans covered with thick layers of ice at the surface

more reservoirs of water in space.

god you're so stupid. lol

With an estimated IQ of 85 you are much closer to moron than me with my 130 IQ

Face it, very few are equipped to comprehend that your largest water supply in the universe surrounding the black hole that converted the water to useless radiation billions of years ago, is really a test of space time understanding.

However I do like you because you actually think that you can best me. LOL ask the FBI/NSA how many have failed in a row

Face it, very few are equipped to comprehend that your largest water supply in the universe surrounding the black hole that converted the water to useless radiation billions of years ago, is really a test of space time understanding.

However I do like you because you actually think that you can best me. LOL ask the FBI/NSA how many have failed in a row

All that said since you are now a confirmed waste of my time, you are now ignored, so babble on at will as I will not see it

Werbung:

All that said since you are now a confirmed waste of my time, you are now ignored, so babble on at will as I will not see it

Back