Not a Tyrant

CRandy

I'll be honest. I was very disappointed by the election results. I didn't want Hillary Clinton to win the Democrat nomination and I didn't want Donald Trump to win the Republican nomination. I wanted two different people to run for President.

But I can tell you about three people who were originally against Trump but now want him to win. Those three people are: myself, my cousin and a friend of mine. When trump said that he can get prayer brought back to schools, I became his supporter. My cousin once called Trump 'The Devil', but after he took the time to re-examine things, he changed his mind.

I also like that Trump says that he'll help our vets if he wins. Our veterans fought and were prepared to die to maintain our freedom. Out of all of the people in the USA, our veterans deserve to be helped the most.

Yes, Trump has his shortcomings. Two of which are his temper and he loves to shoot his mouth off. Trump has his shortcomings but he isn't a tyrant like many people claim. My dad had a temper and he loved to shoot his mouth off but he certainly wasn't a tyrant. I'm getting sick of people comparing Trump to Adolf Hitler. Trump isn't another Hitler and people know it.

Trump also has other shortcomings but Hillary also has a bunch of shortcomings. Let's forget about the charges that she has been facing for a moment. Even if she had never faced charges, she still has her shortcomings. Two of which are that she is racist and she is a bully. Hillary admires Margaret Sanger enormously even though Sanger said that black people should be exterminated. That is racist. Many years ago, Hillary referred to some mentally challenged children as 'F****** retards'. She bullied sweet, innocent children. Children who were mentally challenged.

Both candidates have flaws. If Hillary wins, she will not be a better President than Trump. I'm not saying that Trump would be a better President than Hillary but he sure wouldn't be worse.

Werbung:
I'll be honest. I was very disappointed by the election results. I didn't want Hillary Clinton to win the Democrat nomination and I didn't want Donald Trump to win the Republican nomination. I wanted two different people to run for President.

But I can tell you about three people who were originally against Trump but now want him to win. Those three people are: myself, my cousin and a friend of mine. When trump said that he can get prayer brought back to schools, I became his supporter. My cousin once called Trump 'The Devil', but after he took the time to re-examine things, he changed his mind.

I also like that Trump says that he'll help our vets if he wins. Our veterans fought and were prepared to die to maintain our freedom. Out of all of the people in the USA, our veterans deserve to be helped the most.

Yes, Trump has his shortcomings. Two of which are his temper and he loves to shoot his mouth off. Trump has his shortcomings but he isn't a tyrant like many people claim. My dad had a temper and he loved to shoot his mouth off but he certainly wasn't a tyrant. I'm getting sick of people comparing Trump to Adolf Hitler. Trump isn't another Hitler and people know it.

Trump also has other shortcomings but Hillary also has a bunch of shortcomings. Let's forget about the charges that she has been facing for a moment. Even if she had never faced charges, she still has her shortcomings. Two of which are that she is racist and she is a bully. Hillary admires Margaret Sanger enormously even though Sanger said that black people should be exterminated. That is racist. Many years ago, Hillary referred to some mentally challenged children as 'F****** retards'. She bullied sweet, innocent children. Children who were mentally challenged.

Both candidates have flaws. If Hillary wins, she will not be a better President than Trump. I'm not saying that Trump would be a better President than Hillary but he sure wouldn't be worse.

I am quite surprised as to how easy it is for a con artist to fool people. Did Trump explain how he is going to reverse a Supreme Court decision?

As to helping the Vets, he was too much of a coward to serve when called to do so, and so far has screwed them in his private doings.

As to charges against Clinton, would you kindly cite one, save for right wing wishful thinking, actual charge?

Now, you do know that Trump also supports Planned Parenthood, right? Trump is also supported by the KKK, Aryan Nation, White Supremacists, and not to mention ISIS, Russia, and China.

Then too, he mocked the disabled.

And that is just for starters.

Ahh yes, he is so much better then Clinton who he has been friends with for 30 years..

So what your saying is you told the sales person what you wanted to here, he told you it, and then you want to buy it...man you will by anything won't you? First he can't put prayer in school...there is this pesky constitution and separation of church and state ( also when you say prayer...you mean only prayers that you agree with of course not Muslim Prayer, not a prayer from the church of Satan, not the Atheist prayer ..only your prayer .. you know what go to fucking chuch , say your own prayer...the state does not need to tell you to pray and what to say or to tell anyone else kids what to pray.

You think he is a Christian? lol cheats all the time, many wives, only god in his mind is himself. When talks about favorite bible passages , says ones that don't exist. Because he is a snake oil salesmen and you are sucker. He will tell you what ever you want to here, and tell he next the opposit. Name a position he has not changed on ...he is pro life and pro choice. Wages are to high...then to low ...no min wage laws...then they should be higher...., Universal health care for all...but never says how....he praised Clinton said she was a great secretary of state,,,then she is horrible. He weakens our Nato Allies and our self. He praises Putin, Saddam, North Korean leaders....

Your the type of person who screws a hooker and thinks they really like you when they leave.

This exact same post was made on another forum, also by a new member. Eventually, the observation was made that it was a troll thread, that it is posted on several forums, but the person starting the thread never came back to reply.

He lies endlessly just like BO & HRC.

Funny thing about that, Trump mocks the Christian religion, is an adulterer, a pathological liar, and you can only spew the usual rant about Obama, and Hillary.

John 8:44

"You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

Politicians are humans and make mistakes, but I wouldn't class Trump as a politician as he doesn't even have knowledge of some of the inner workings of government. He maybe rich and have ideas, but one also needs to understand the system of government and the laws of the land.

He may not be a tyrant, but he is a ruthless businessman.

I think that most of us have really had mixed emotions when it comes to Trump, and he just is that type of person. There are people out there who are not going to take him seriously with anything, and there are those like that with Clinton too of course. Most people, though, I think are in the same boat in that we are not sure who we will be getting in either case. That is to say that they both seem incredibly phony.

I think that most of us have really had mixed emotions when it comes to Trump, and he just is that type of person. There are people out there who are not going to take him seriously with anything, and there are those like that with Clinton too of course. Most people, though, I think are in the same boat in that we are not sure who we will be getting in either case. That is to say that they both seem incredibly phony.
I don't think there is anything phoney when hrc speaks of deplorables.
Pretty clear she has no intention of so much as pretending to be a president of that scum.

Trump is being more careful about what he says now knowing that it is more crucial he makes less blunders. The fact is he has amassed more media coverage, but that doesn't mean everyone believes him or trusts him. I don't think he is trustworthy as he will do what he thinks is right rather than what is right for the masses.

Trump can't get prayer brought back to schools any more than he can get Mexico to pay for a border wall. Trump never even mentioned being particularly religious until he realized he needed to say that to court the evangelical vote.

Trump is being more careful about what he says now knowing that it is more crucial he makes less blunders. The fact is he has amassed more media coverage, but that doesn't mean everyone believes him or trusts him. I don't think he is trustworthy as he will do what he thinks is right rather than what is right for the masses.

You left off "for himself" after " he will do what he thinks is right ". Nothing he has "planned" so far is good for the country, only to advance his run for the Presidency, and to attract the haters, the racists, and bigots. Low information voters..

Werbung:
Back