Not god again.

Boris Norris

It had to happen. Lord Trump has declared the decision of the sc was a decision by God. Apparently we don't need them now. God has taken the reins.

What a pleasant relief to know Trump still has the finger on the pulse and relaying heavenly messages to the unwashed masses.

Let's all kneel and thank God for all the help he has given women who now can't access legal abortions. Thank him for all the unwanted children from rapists and incest. Thank him for impoverished children. Thank him for godbothering hypocrites condemning unmarried mothers without a job and reminding them taxes are supporting them.

His compassion is overwhelming. It has no boundaries.

Werbung:
It had to happen. Lord Trump has declared the decision of the sc was a decision by God. Apparently we don't need them now. God has taken the reins.

What a pleasant relief to know Trump still has the finger on the pulse and relaying heavenly messages to the unwashed masses.

Let's all kneel and thank God for all the help he has given women who now can't access legal abortions. Thank him for all the unwanted children from rapists and incest. Thank him for impoverished children. Thank him for godbothering hypocrites condemning unmarried mothers without a job and reminding them taxes are supporting them.

His compassion is overwhelming. It has no boundaries.
Awww boris the unstable your upset again.
Im sure you hate freedom of religion as long as its Americans but support Allah and others.
You must hate Christians .You seem like your upset all the time. Its not healthy .
Im worried you will get radical and end up commiting illegal acts like so many other democrats and end up in jail or the nut hut.

i guess god decided to kill those kids in texas too, according to trump/religious "logic".
its amazing how stupid that "logic" is

i guess god decided to kill those kids in texas too, according to trump/religious "logic".
its amazing how stupid that "logic" is
I never said god decided to kill any kids , while am not a religious person , I do know we are told god gave man free will so each of us decide for our self what we do not god .

Awww boris the unstable your upset again.
Im sure you hate freedom of religion as long as its Americans but support Allah and others.
You must hate Christians .You seem like your upset all the time. Its not healthy .
Im worried you will get radical and end up commiting illegal acts like so many other democrats and end up in jail or the nut hut.
I dont hate freedom of religion. I hate all religions for the same reason. There is no god.

I'm not upset but in fact, positively relaxed when debating it. Its my favourite subject really. Maybe you could challenge me.

Good people do good things. Bad people do bad things. For good people to do bad things, just add religion.

Go and challenge me. See how good you are.

I dont hate freedom of religion. I hate all religions for the same reason. There is no god.

I'm not upset but in fact, positively relaxed when debating it. Its my favourite subject really. Maybe you could challenge me.

Good people do good things. Bad people do bad things. For good people to do bad things, just add religion.

Go and challenge me. See how good you are.
I figured you hated god, you must of got delt a raw hand in life and need some one to hate for it . Poor think you must have been traumatized in your youth. Did mom and dad do something or a neighbor ?

I figured you hated god, you must of got delt a raw hand in life and need some one to hate for it . Poor think you must have been traumatized in your youth. Did mom and dad do something or a neighbor ?
I dont care if you worship a malignant tumour but don't tell me it will provide you with eternity.

I was born an atheist and maintained that status. Same as everyone else on earth but allowed the infection to control them.
Thanks for mentioning it. Gotcha.

Youre continuing with the slutty innuendos as your only weapon. Youre out of ammo son. You can't cut the mustard because your reservoir of hate is exhausted. I'm in charge now son.

I dont care if you worship a malignant tumour but don't tell me it will provide you with eternity.

I was born an atheist and maintained that status. Same as everyone else on earth but allowed the infection to control them.
Thanks for mentioning it. Gotcha.

Youre continuing with the slutty innuendos as your only weapon. Youre out of ammo son. You can't cut the mustard because your reservoir of hate is exhausted. I'm in charge now son.
Dont worry dorris the disbeliever we all know exactly what you were when you were born.

Werbung:
Back