Obama - 100 Billion Dollar gift to the United Nations

Dude111

This will make your blood boil .. if it isn’t already .. He threatens seniors,military,etc. with withholding payments and then does THIS!!!!

www.aim.org/guest-column/president-donates-100-billion-to-the-united-nations

Obama repeated his warning that the country is "running out of time" to avert a financial “Armageddon.”
Completly insane and unreal...... IT IS SO SAD THAT SO MANY HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY HIM!!
icon04gh0.gif

Werbung:
This will make your blood boil .. if it isn’t already .. He threatens seniors,military,etc. with withholding payments and then does THIS!!!!

www.aim.org/guest-column/president-donates-100-billion-to-the-united-nations

Completly insane and unreal...... IT IS SO SAD THAT SO MANY HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY HIM!!
icon04gh0.gif

Good grief! Where do you guys get your ideas? Is peace a bad thing? You want more wars? Why? You have sons and daughters you want killed in the battlefields because some tin pot Hitler thinks he can get away with it?

The UN has done a lot for the world, and for the US. I know, I know. Your jingoist leaders think America can go it alone in the world. Well, that hasn't been true since France saved our ass in the 1770s, and again in the 1810s, and Britain saved our ass in the 1910s and the 1940s.

Congress does have to approve this,correct?

Congress does determine how much the nation spends, and on what, correct?

The POTUS can't spend a dime without the advice and consent of Congress, correct?

Congress does have to approve this,correct?

Congress does determine how much the nation spends, and on what, correct?

The POTUS can't spend a dime without the advice and consent of Congress, correct?

It is more specific than that. There is no "advice and consent." The President has zero authority to spend even one dime differently than was authorized by Congress. The president can not say "Instead of tanks I am going to spend the money on hospitals and schools" or even "instead of tanks I am going to buy helicopters."

He can only do as he was instructed by Congress to do.

It is more specific than that. There is no "advice and consent." The President has zero authority to spend even one dime differently than was authorized by Congress. The president can not say "Instead of tanks I am going to spend the money on hospitals and schools" or even "instead of tanks I am going to buy helicopters."

He can only do as he was instructed by Congress to do.

Correct.

So, how is the current deficit the fault of the president?

Come to think of it, how is the debt the fault of past administrations? Shouldn't the blame go to Congress?

Werbung:
ProudLefty said:
Good grief! Where do you guys get your ideas? Is peace a bad thing?
Thats not the point.... OUR COUNTRY IS ABOUT TO HAVE A HUGE FINANCIAL DISASTER......

This idiot doesnt care and i guess you dont either...... OUR COUNTRY COULD HAVE USED THAT MONEY,MAYBE WE WOULDNT BE WHERE WE ARE NOW!!

Wake up while you still can!!

Back