1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Obama: Bill Clinton is a "bald faced liar."

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by PLC1, Jun 4, 2009.

1. PLC1

PLC1 Moderator Staff Member

Obama on Clinton: A 'Loose Cannon' Who Tells 'Bald-Faced Lies'

Kind of newsworthy? Yes, I'd say it is kind of newsworthy, not to mention juicy and quite unexpected.

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

3. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Yeah....I'm sure the the juicy-factor was a fairly-high priority for someone who was the DC bureau chief for Reader's Digest. Could he (possibly) get any more desperate, for a pro-Right response, than to offer personal-opinions (with that typical Reader's Digest slant)??​

:rolleyes:

Yeah.....he was "short on accomplishment".....compared to Lil' Dumbya????? :confused:

.....And, I guess he simply dismissed all o' that "conservative"-support for universal health care and the Kyoto climate accords....as if those were the days when "conservatives" actually cared-about anyone besides themselves. :rolleyes:

On TOP of all that, he endorses The DICK; Cheney's opinion that the Dumbya Admin was the victim of the Clinton Admin's dithering, "as Al-Qaeda planned 9/11"?????

4. PLC1

PLC1 Moderator Staff Member

Readers Digest? Where did that one come from? The link was to Politics Daily, about a book written, or more likely ghost written, by Obama.

I don't usually read your posts, but that caught my eye for some reason.

As for the rest, Dumbya is no longer pres, in case you haven't noticed, so you post is a total non sequiter.

And, that's why I usually don't even read your posts, let alone follow your links that often have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

5. PredFan

PredFan New Member

Obama calls Clinton is "bald-faced" liar.

Wow! The Moron In Chief got somethng right!