1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Obama: Bill Clinton is a "bald faced liar."

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by PLC1, Jun 4, 2009.

1. PLC1

PLC1 Moderator Staff Member

Obama on Clinton: A 'Loose Cannon' Who Tells 'Bald-Faced Lies'

Kind of newsworthy? Yes, I'd say it is kind of newsworthy, not to mention juicy and quite unexpected.

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

3. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman Well-Known Member

Yeah....I'm sure the the juicy-factor was a fairly-high priority for someone who was the DC bureau chief for Reader's Digest. Could he (possibly) get any more desperate, for a pro-Right response, than to offer personal-opinions (with that typical Reader's Digest slant)??​

:rolleyes:

Yeah.....he was "short on accomplishment".....compared to Lil' Dumbya????? :confused:

.....And, I guess he simply dismissed all o' that "conservative"-support for universal health care and the Kyoto climate accords....as if those were the days when "conservatives" actually cared-about anyone besides themselves. :rolleyes:

On TOP of all that, he endorses The DICK; Cheney's opinion that the Dumbya Admin was the victim of the Clinton Admin's dithering, "as Al-Qaeda planned 9/11"?????

4. PLC1

PLC1 Moderator Staff Member

Readers Digest? Where did that one come from? The link was to Politics Daily, about a book written, or more likely ghost written, by Obama.

I don't usually read your posts, but that caught my eye for some reason.

As for the rest, Dumbya is no longer pres, in case you haven't noticed, so you post is a total non sequiter.

And, that's why I usually don't even read your posts, let alone follow your links that often have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

5. PredFan

PredFan Well-Known Member

Obama calls Clinton is "bald-faced" liar.

Wow! The Moron In Chief got somethng right!