Obama is a weak president. Hes even weaker than Jimmy Carter

Werbung:
We only had Carter for one term. The damage he did to the country was minimal, compared to this incompetent fool, and we still have three years left of this one.

Carter didn't have the IRS scandal

But, if you remember, he did have .... Bert Lance, his buddy, the Georgia banker ... the Milk Money scandal ... Koreagate, where 30 members of Congress were found guilty of accepting bribes from Koreans ... 9 other scandals against Democrats in Congress ... 1 scandal against a Republican in Congress .....

... and let's not even talk about how badly he screwed up the Iranian takeover of our embassy, and the subsequent 400+days it took to get our hostages back.

But, if you remember, he did have .... Bert Lance, his buddy, the Georgia banker ... the Milk Money scandal ... Koreagate, where 30 members of Congress were found guilty of accepting bribes from Koreans ... 9 other scandals against Democrats in Congress ... 1 scandal against a Republican in Congress .....

... and let's not even talk about how badly he screwed up the Iranian takeover of our embassy, and the subsequent 400+days it took to get our hostages back.
he should have gave them guns and armed then like Ronny Reagan

what are these options ? you want to fucking go to war? You know what options he has? the same as when Putin did this to Georgia and Bush stuck his thumb up his ass and did nothing...because you know he had seen his soul.

And a hissy fit? you mean pushing for sanctions?

you fucking chickenhawks have no fucking idea what to do, but just bitch that you want Obama to do something. But yet if he did then you can bitch that he should do nothing...fucking joke of a party.

The posters on this board are not international relations experts, nor are they driving policy in regards to the White House's response to Russian aggression in Crimea. Pointing out that "steveox" doesn't have a solution and therefore somehow the Republican Party is a "joke" is probably the most idiotic statement I have ever read.

No one is looking to this board for a road map on Crimea, we are however looking to the foreign policy team that President Obama assembled, and for the leader that we elected to lead - and so far their solutions have yet to materialize.

I know you studied International Relations - same as I did - but can you really tell me with a straight face that you are happy with current United States foreign policy?

The posters on this board are not international relations experts, nor are they driving policy in regards to the White House's response to Russian aggression in Crimea. Pointing out that "steveox" doesn't have a solution and therefore somehow the Republican Party is a "joke" is probably the most idiotic statement I have ever read.

No one is looking to this board for a road map on Crimea, we are however looking to the foreign policy team that President Obama assembled, and for the leader that we elected to lead - and so far their solutions have yet to materialize.

I know you studied International Relations - same as I did - but can you really tell me with a straight face that you are happy with current United States foreign policy?

The GOP Joke BigRob? The Dems are a bigger joke if that's true about the GOP.

Not always no, but I don't bitch and cry about we need to do more about something and attack the others as week...when offering no other options. And the problem is not that steve does not offer anything else...its that no republicans bitching about this, offer anything else...Because they know that Obama is doing just about that is likey to be done and can be done without making things worse in terms of pushing us to war, hurting our Options in Iran, or hurting out pull out of Aganistan that we need the Russians for. Just like to cry that he is weak, but can;t face the facts...the USSR has a far stronger hand, and nothing we can do changes that.

Not always no, but I don't bitch and cry about we need to do more about something and attack the others as week...when offering no other options. And the problem is not that steve does not offer anything else...its that no republicans bitching about this, offer anything else...Because they know that Obama is doing just about that is likey to be done and can be done without making things worse in terms of pushing us to war, hurting our Options in Iran, or hurting out pull out of Aganistan that we need the Russians for. Just like to cry that he is weak, but can;t face the facts...the USSR has a far stronger hand, and nothing we can do changes that.

A bald faced lie ... options were offered here before Obama fucked it up ... but then, Obama's actions were also accurately predicted here ... and in the Kremlin. Of course, you don't remember that, because, after all, that doesn't fit your agenda.

Frankly, I don't believe you studied International Relations ... you are too out of touch with reality. Of course, I could be wrong .. you might have just slept thru the classes.

Ok, so your argument amounts to we cannot do anything anywhere in the world because we "need" a failed superpower to "help us" on major issues. What a load of crap.

Russia has shown no willingness to help us on any of these items before, they have only shown a willingness to help themselves at our expense in regards to them.

Our options at this time ate severely limited due to the actions/inactions over the last 5+ years. They are not aided by meaningless threats. Its not surprising thatfrustrations exist. I suppose we need to talk to eurozone to see what point represents going too far on vlad's part and communicate that as a united front. Crimera is gone and its not coming back. Its about stopping the bleeding now.

Werbung:
Back