1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Obama Nation = ABOMINATION

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Benadam, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Benadam

Benadam New Member

2. top gun

top gun Well-Known Member

First if you really truly believe you'll let me sell you some religious soap on a rope.

I'm sure since you believe the nonsense this screwball Evangelist snake oil salesman is spewing against the democratically elected President of the United States of America you'll buy anything.:rolleyes:

Oh, one more thing. If you're driving when this rapture comes... can I have your car?

Bless our President & his family & keep them safe from the quacks!

[​IMG]

3. always

always Well-Known Member

Yes, Obama brings America Grave and Great Danger! I do not feel our citizens really are aware just what kind of evil is in control. We must VOTE PRINCIPLE over Party in the Elections of 2010 & 2012! IF America survives until then . Our immediate FIRST STEP is to IGNORE his "Joint Session " speech to our "sick" Congress.Please DO NOT TURN ON HIS SPEECH, If you must watch TV ,watch a comedy show of some kind .To listen to his Marxist ravings is doing our Nation no good THINK!

4. always

always Well-Known Member

NO, you cannot have my car BUT you can stand in front of it when I do about 80 mph! Why do obama types love someone elses CAR , They never think of Earning one of their own .Always wanting obama to steal from the doers and give to the "takers" , typical obama supporter . gimmie , gimmie , gimmie ! P.S. The "QUACKS " you are worried about harming obama are those he snuck into our White House in the dead of night! What they do to him he deserves , I do not care!

5. Popeye

Popeye Well-Known Member

Are you sure you're old enough to drive? Because judging by the content of your posts, I have my doubts.

6. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman Well-Known Member

.....And, all ReRon Regan could manage was GRAVES (....heavy on the women & children)!!

[​IMG]