Obama Nation = ABOMINATION

Werbung:
WARNING:

The following COULD happen, SEPT- OCT of this year: http://www.satansrapture.com/9909.htm
Say NO to Obama.

God Bless.

First if you really truly believe you'll let me sell you some religious soap on a rope.

I'm sure since you believe the nonsense this screwball Evangelist snake oil salesman is spewing against the democratically elected President of the United States of America you'll buy anything.:rolleyes:

Oh, one more thing. If you're driving when this rapture comes... can I have your car?

Bless our President & his family & keep them safe from the quacks!

WARNING:

The following COULD happen, SEPT- OCT of this year: http://www.satansrapture.com/9909.htm
Say NO to Obama.

God Bless.

Yes, Obama brings America Grave and Great Danger! I do not feel our citizens really are aware just what kind of evil is in control. We must VOTE PRINCIPLE over Party in the Elections of 2010 & 2012! IF America survives until then . Our immediate FIRST STEP is to IGNORE his "Joint Session " speech to our "sick" Congress.Please DO NOT TURN ON HIS SPEECH, If you must watch TV ,watch a comedy show of some kind .To listen to his Marxist ravings is doing our Nation no good THINK!

First if you really truly believe you'll let me sell you some religious soap on a rope.

I'm sure since you believe the nonsense this screwball Evangelist snake oil salesman is spewing against the democratically elected President of the United States of America you'll buy anything.:rolleyes:

Oh, one more thing. If you're driving when this rapture comes... can I have your car?

Bless our President & his family & keep them safe from the quacks!

NO, you cannot have my car BUT you can stand in front of it when I do about 80 mph! Why do obama types love someone elses CAR , They never think of Earning one of their own .Always wanting obama to steal from the doers and give to the "takers" , typical obama supporter . gimmie , gimmie , gimmie ! P.S. The "QUACKS " you are worried about harming obama are those he snuck into our White House in the dead of night! What they do to him he deserves , I do not care!

Werbung:
Yes, Obama brings America Grave and Great Danger!
.....And, all ReRon Regan could manage was GRAVES (....heavy on the women & children)!!

satan_ronnie.gif

Back