Obama Stumulus Jobs Stats were Fudged!

asur

Another blow to the Obama administration is in the making.
It appears the Recovery Board Chief can't verify any real jobs
were created by Obama stimulus spending. Obama has bragged publicly hundreds of thousands were created.

Recovery Board Chairman Earl Devaney was responding to a request for information by Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), the top Republican on the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. In a letter to Issa dated Nov. 17, Devaney wrote, “Your letter specifically asks if I am able to certify that the number of jobs reported as created/saved on Recovery.gov is accurate and auditable. No, I am not able to make this certification.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1109/29674.html

Werbung:
were created by Obama stimulus spending. Obama has bragged publicly hundreds of thousands were created.
Do you & Eric Cantor hide-out in the same bunker??​

"As the Washington Monthly’s Steve Benen observed, “the job fair at which Cantor trashed the stimulus wouldn’t have been possible were it not for the stimulus.”

Recovery Board Chairman Earl Devaney was responding to a request for information by Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), the top Republican on the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. In a letter to Issa dated Nov. 17, Devaney wrote, “Your letter specifically asks if I am able to certify that the number of jobs reported as created/saved on Recovery.gov is accurate and auditable. No, I am not able to make this certification.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1109/29674.html

Transparency Catches All Liars

Recovery.gov has proven that transparency works, even though the current administration wishes it hadn’t. The Obama administration claimed that it saved or created at least 1 million jobs this year. The problem was that they can’t prove it.

False data has been the underpinning of all the claims by the current administration on how well the socially oriented stimulus package has helped create jobs. The real tragedy is that these socially engineered jobs are very temporary and create no positive impact to the economy. On the positive side, we see that forced transparency drives truth and accountability.

Transparency Catches All Liars

Recovery.gov has proven that transparency works, even though the current administration wishes it hadn’t. The Obama administration claimed that it saved or created at least 1 million jobs this year. The problem was that they can’t prove it.

False data has been the underpinning of all the claims by the current administration on how well the socially oriented stimulus package has helped create jobs. The real tragedy is that these socially engineered jobs are very temporary and create no positive impact to the economy. On the positive side, we see that forced transparency drives truth and accountability.
Whoops!!!!

You forgot to I.D. your source.......again.....

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back