Obama thanks Ohioans for their support

dogtowner

Staff member
in typical democrat fashion

I know most of my friends in Ohio are well armed, I hope the rest take heed. The revolution may start in the Buckeye State.

Ohio families receiving food stamps could get an unwelcome surprise come January: $50 less every month in assistance.

For the 869,000 households enrolled in the program for the poorest Ohioans, that could amount to about $520 million annually out of the grocery budgets.

Because of the way the federal government calculates utility expenses for people receiving the benefit, a mild winter nationwide last year, and a lower price for natural gas, many families could experience a significant cut in aid, those familiar with the program say.

Recipients should get a letter from the state Department of Job and Family Services this month explaining the change, said Ben Johnson, a spokesman for the agency.

Meanwhile, food banks and others that distribute food assistance are bracing for increased demand.

“They are going to increase hunger among our most vulnerable — working families, seniors, children, and persons with disabilities,” said Lisa Hamler-Fugitt, executive director of the Ohio Association of Foodbanks.

Werbung:
Dang that is just so sad. So many people. What the hell happened to us :*(

in a nutshell

Marx-old%28242x266%29.GIF

Werbung:
Obama hid report showing surge in Food Stamp use until after election

By the end of August 2012 (the most recent data), there were
47.1 million Americans on food stamps, a new all-time record high.

Another 420,947 Americans were added to the food stamp rolls from the previous month of July, representing the largest monthly increase in a year.

hand in hand with that are the millions being added to the disabled making Medicare rolls swell to 22% of the population in 2011, God knows what it is now. thats smack dab between 1 in 5 and 1 in 4.

look around you and size up the odds the rest of us can pay for all thee parasites. not good. better hit the gun shop before Taxmageddon.

Back