Obama's First "Pardon"!!

Mr. Shaman

obama_dog2_ab71f.jpg

"The above photo shows Obama with "Baby," a three-legged dog that lost its fourth limb following years of mistreatment at a California puppy mill. The toy poodle spent much of its life locked in a small wire cage. The breeders cut out Baby's vocal chords so that they would not have to hear her cries. In cages next to her, other dogs literally went insane, spinning repetitively with blank stares. Still others were gravely ill, maimed and had filthy, matted coats. A number was tattooed on the inside of Baby's ear, marking her as just one of many dogs at the mill."

Werbung:
Adopting a dog makes you a good President? I will stick with how he governs, not how he manages his public image.

You know, I look at that image, and my first thought is in regard to BO's talent at posturing. But on further thought, I think it has a deeper message.

He is posed in front of Lincoln, whose greatness is basically centered around his responsibilities in ending slavery.

So is there a message? The Obama family opt for rescuing a shelter animal for their family pet. It's no doubt a fabulous, sincere thing to do. But the posturing in front of Lincoln - is it yet another "American-Idolesque" technique that goes to the excess? Is he really utilizing comparing Lincoln and freeing the slaves with him freeing a dog?

To me, in a different setting, it would be simply an "awwww... how sweet!" moment.

Werbung:
I would rather he adopted a child. he doesnt have any problem with all the abortions out there, he is even ok with refusing them a doctor after they are already born alive if they were previously targeted for abortion.

but he is getting praise because he saved a dog from the pound?

this world is so backwards that I sometimes just shake my head!

Back