Obama's Muslim connection

I heard Obama on the radio yesterday. In his words, the Iraq resolution he is putting forward involves a cap (I think around 137,000 troops) with a phased redeployment. His goal (according to his own quotes) is that no matter what, all troops are to be out of Iraq by spring of 2008.

Werbung:
I would have to agree after reading the above posts that if he is or was a practicing Muslim this might help us better communicate with other Muslims and better understand some of the backround of a Muslim.

While I would like nothing better, the question on my mind is where would that leave the Iraqi people if American forces were out by that time. Can tehy reasonalby be expected to be in a good position to take thing from there in such a short time?

I heard Obama on the radio yesterday. In his words, the Iraq resolution he is putting forward involves a cap (I think around 137,000 troops) with a phased redeployment. His goal (according to his own quotes) is that no matter what, all troops are to be out of Iraq by spring of 2008.

I suppose this would be due to the "strict timeline" he advocates for the Bush administration's 13 step plan. Thanks, the picture is much clearer on this note now.

Werbung:
I heard that Obama was raised Muslim and spent 7 years in Muslim schools when he was a kid. Do you think he's been indoctrinated enough that it will affect his decisions? Will it affect his chances of becoming president?

Personally, I'm not happy about the Congressman who's Muslim being in office, and the things he's trying to push so far. I know I wouldn't want someone who was totally immersed in being a Muslim to be president. What do you think?

I dont feel that he is a muslim

Back