Oil prices have skyrocket 91% under Obama watch.

Typical liberal response. You see my point about liberals? They will never see it its their fault. They just blame someone else or a former president in office. Obama can no longer blame Bush for the problems. He was elected to fix the economy not by making it worse. Its like putting out the fire and repairing the damage. But Obama adds petroleum to the fire which makes it burn bigger. Youre suppose to use water Obama not petroleum:rolleyes:

Yes dear, you make a lot of sense!
but, has anyone ever told you to NEVER throw water on an OIL fire? . . .LOL!

Werbung:
It is obviously obama's fault that oil prices have gone up

He hasn't invaded enough countries to control the price of oil

Yet

I bet Bush and his oil buddies are furious

Not

A tangent? Were we not talking about the rise in price of gas since Obama took office?
What is a tangent about comparing it to the rise in price of gas after Bush took office?

I think you are being a little anal (when it suits your purpose) about "staying on track with the thread!"

if thats what you were attempting to do (and failing) then you make Steve's point in that the press and DNC went on endlessly over it when Bush was in the Oval Office and nary a peep for BO. Steve will be so happy you are on board.

if thats what you were attempting to do (and failing) then you make Steve's point in that the press and DNC went on endlessly over it when Bush was in the Oval Office and nary a peep for BO. Steve will be so happy you are on board.

Yourso full of BS! Get a lifr, oh powerful Mod!

Seems like you're losing even more posters with your one sided BS and your harrassement of this poster.

Have a nice day, dear!

You see,,Obama wont to the right thing is to over rule the EPA. When you put the pipeline here,Build more refinerries and reopen the Gulf then prices will come down.

Werbung:
You see,,Obama wont to the right thing is to over rule the EPA. When you put the pipeline here,Build more refinerries and reopen the Gulf then prices will come down.

worked before. exporters get to be dependent on their exports so when you threaten them it gets their attention.

Back