OWS flocking in for STD tests

Yes. . .an "occupier!"

With all the "plants" that are infiltrating the protests, it is very hard to know WHO is really answering interviews!

In fact, and although I cannot prove it, I bet this "occupier" was no more a OWS than Ann Coulter!

But. . .sheep will believe anything they're fed!

Is this really how it is?

8eZJW.jpg

Werbung:
I listened to one interview with a occupier who said they would no longer report rapes to the police but instead deal with it internally. That interview Kind of freaked me out. I feel bad for the young girls who don’t realize they are not going to be safe :(

Yeah I think I posted the Post account of that. the person was some sort of council member.

I listened to one interview with a occupier who said they would no longer report rapes to the police but instead deal with it internally. That interview Kind of freaked me out. I feel bad for the young girls who don’t realize they are not going to be safe :(

well you can be happy to know if any woman is raped, they should be forced to have the kid...

and somehow I doubt your report.

Getting tested now equals not caring for the poor?

there are no words I can say without getting in trouble to say how stupid your posts are../...who knows maybe it will be worth it anyway....

as noted in the OP, getting tested at clinics intended for poor city residents is an issue. these people are not indigent.

as noted in the OP, getting tested at clinics intended for poor city residents is an issue. these people are not indigent.

Ummm did it ever pop in your head that.. maybe...they are poor? maybe some unemployed? some students? You know they actuly have you fill out paper work, and ask for your income..and base your costs based on that? At least the ones here do. I used a free clinic before...it cost 80 bucks because I make enough...it just happen to be close and I could get in fast as I don't have much free time in the day.

Ummm did it ever pop in your head that.. maybe...they are poor? maybe some unemployed? some students? You know they actuly have you fill out paper work, and ask for your income..and base your costs based on that? At least the ones here do. I used a free clinic before...it cost 80 bucks because I make enough...it just happen to be close and I could get in fast as I don't have much free time in the day.

hopefully those who can easily afford it are foregoing OWS money and "free" clinics.

Werbung:
who I judged based on there ideas...like the large birther movement within the tea party...a idea thats stupidity is not debatable.

You are too much. You condemn the TP because you claim they are birthers....

Yet, you believe Rs and cons want to pollute the planet, kill the poor, murder gays, lynch blacks, let women die from botched abortions in back alleys, impose a theocracy on America, imprison Muslims, control what libs do in the bedroom, reimpose slavery, end Social Security, prevent women from voting.....

I could go on and on, but I think EVEN you can understand my point.

Back