Pause from obama worship...

Libsmasher

....by the lib media. :D

If you've seen the lib media coverage of the dem convention, you know how disgusting it is: glowing accounts of all speeches, puff ball interviews, repetition of the party talking points ("the party is unified") ete etc etc.

I saw one interesting exception. :)

Charlie Gibson of ABC TV news described how a rent-a-thug shoved and manhandled an ABC reporter who was standing on the sidewalk and trying to cover the dem fat cats who were trooping in to attend an elite-only soiree in a hotel. Cops were called, and arrested the reporter without saying what he was charged with.

The rest of the story is the elitist dems, the same people who sneer at working people who "cling to their guns and religion", are being given the royal treatment. There is a Pelosi 100 club for people who gave or raised $100,000, which supplies box seats with an open bar and lots of goodies at the convention, private parties, etc, while rank and file dems have to be content with hot dogs sold on the convention floor - for $7.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Conventions/story?id=5668622

Werbung:
Lib, just accept he is "THE ONE" the only Lord Messiah Obama

once you learn to get on your knees and lick his boots, you too will be as happy as any dem out there.

Watch his speech tomorrow in his personal greek god stadium and then you will see, he is "THE ONE"

You really do have to accept it, even if he loses he will be "THE ONE" and McCain will be the dirty Judas who sold "THE ONE" out

I will act shocked you 2 dont like anyhting going on, since you are so open and non bias about it.....

and libs you watched CNN?All republicans on Larry king and of corse FOX news has been sooo gushing as well...but I guess you want more.. cuz we know they will just sit and never say anything good about the republican one right?

Libsmasher;57847]

The rest of the story is the elitist dems...

Now just to be clear when you say "elitist dems" you are referring to the working people struggling to pay their bills because the Bush economy is so bad...

not the non-elitist John McCain types that have "at last count" eleven different kitchen tables in 11 different homes that they can't even remember.

Just want to be clear because there is a neo-con code we have to break.

TORTURE >>> Enhanced interrogation techniques.

INVASION >>> Being welcomed as liberators by the future government.

ESCALATION >>> Surge

OK, back for a bit now.

Just something I noticed at the dem convention yesterday...

A little footnote, hardly worth mentioning maybe. Noobamanation, maybe you could point me in the right direction here. Just before the roll-call vote, both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama had people stand up to officially nominate them for the vote.

I forget who stood up to name Hillary Clinton as nominee. I clearly remember who stood up for Obama.. A republican. A registered lifelong republican (he emphasized that twice).

Now this may be a little of nothing, but unless I miss my guess about official DNC codebook rules, a democratic nominee must be nominated by a member of the democratic party?

It would seem to make sense. Otherwise, Al Gore could stand up at next week's convention and legitimately nominate John McCain.. right?

Well, since no one blinked an eye, I'll assume that the nomination was legal within DNC rules. It really wouldn't surprise me if the DNC had a clause where republicans could manipulate their process though. The democrats are very very poor on keeping their house clean.

Now just to be clear when you say "elitist dems" you are referring to the working people struggling to pay their bills because the Bush economy is so bad...

You're STILL lying tg. The only people who are "struggling to pay their bills" are the ones who were DUMB ENOUGH (for those of you in Rio Linda, that would be Dim-O-Craps) to get in over their heads.

OK, back for a bit now.

A little footnote, hardly worth mentioning maybe. Noobamanation, maybe you could point me in the right direction here. Just before the roll-call vote, both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama had people stand up to officially nominate them for the vote.

I forget who stood up to name Hillary Clinton as nominee. I clearly remember who stood up for Obama.. A republican. A registered lifelong republican (he emphasized that twice).

Now this may be a little of nothing, but unless I miss my guess about official DNC codebook rules, a democratic nominee must be nominated by a member of the democratic party?

It would seem to make sense. Otherwise, Al Gore could stand up at next week's convention and legitimately nominate John McCain.. right?

Well, since no one blinked an eye, I'll assume that the nomination was legal within DNC rules. It really wouldn't surprise me if the DNC had a clause where republicans could manipulate their process though. The democrats are very very poor on keeping their house clean.

no it can be anyone, who plans to vote Dem in the Election...I was one person away from moving on as a Delagate for the Dems to the state one and I told them I normaly voted Green or Indepandance party, I even used that as my reason to pick me, but I was close out of 11 people from our caucuse group I was the 12th man ....not bad though for a non dem ,

You're STILL lying tg. The only people who are "struggling to pay their bills" are the ones who were DUMB ENOUGH (for those of you in Rio Linda, that would be Dim-O-Craps) to get in over their heads.

realy I think that would be a great thing for the Repubican platform...if your having a hard time paying your bills its your own fault...

It would go over great .. most people I know are right now.

OK, back for a bit now.

Ah what an interesting point, I did not notice that. I wonder if we could find out. It wouldn't matter though, they are running this idiot no matter what. If it turned out that it was against the rules they just change the rules or re nominate him. He could rape a baby on the stage and those morons would just keep on voting for this guy. I honestly do not thing there is anything he could do that would sway his followers from voting for him and chanting for him.

What did you think of Hillary's speech? I thought it was pretty dang cool, she never compromised her real feelings. I dont really think Bill did either if you look at it from his point of view

Hey Fed do me a favor and explain what that means to me.
Rush says it all the time and I dont get the joke, I am assuming someone in Rio Linda was to stupid to understand something and complained to him on air so he had to tell them in baby terms. Do you know the full story of what it means "for those of you in Rio Linda"?

realy I think that would be a great thing for the Repubican platform...if your having a hard time paying your bills its your own fault...

It would go over great .. most people I know are right now.

Mostly no one I know is. The large majority of people in the country are really not either.

To hear Obama and Clinton tell it in their speeches I almost got confused and thought I was living in Somalia. Only problem is we are not.

Take the current slow down, the vast majority of people are still better off now than they were in 2001.

Mostly no one I know is. The large majority of people in the country are really not either.

To hear Obama and Clinton tell it in their speeches I almost got confused and thought I was living in Somalia. Only problem is we are not.

Take the current slow down, the vast majority of people are still better off now than they were in 2001.

WHAT!?

This is SOUP LINE AMERICA!!!

Worst economy since the GREAT DEPRESSION! Nobody ANYWHERE has a job or even a pot to piss in.... Don't you watch the NEWS!?

Hey Fed do me a favor and explain what that means to me.
Rush says it all the time and I dont get the joke, I am assuming someone in Rio Linda was to stupid to understand something and complained to him on air so he had to tell them in baby terms. Do you know the full story of what it means "for those of you in Rio Linda"?

Read THIS

Werbung:
Back