PHI and proof that science and God go hand in hand?

Nums has nailed himself into a corner that he painted first (to mix a metaphor). He is maintaining that Jesus' commandment: LOVE OTHERS AS YOURSELF is a Jesus promoting homosexual, masochistic, and other kinds of kinky sex. I fail to see how I can continue to discuss with someone who is so blasphemously ignorant.

It is not enough that you made a fool of yourself in that thread, you would remind others of it in this one, eh?

And you are truly beyond redemption if you think that it is my opinion that jesus was promoting masochism.

If love of one's self is the moral standard the commandment of love is aiming for, then a masochist would physically hurt others and a suicidal person would act as if everyone is better off dead, wouldn't they?

But the commandment of love is as much for the masochist and suicidal person as for everyone else.

Clearly, there is something wrong with your understanding of the commandment of love.

Duh?

Werbung:
I read your comment but I couldn't give you a green because the system was already shut down, but please consider that I have given you green anyway, by telepathy.:)

I'm glad that you agree -- you are an insignificant tadpole swimming in a tiny pond. After all, dahermit said as much.

As I said, argue for your own insignificance, then surely enough, it is yours.

It is not enough that you made a fool of yourself in that thread, you would remind others of it in this one, eh?

And you are truly beyond redemption if you think that it is my opinion that jesus was promoting masochism.

If love of one's self is the moral standard the commandment of love is aiming for, then a masochist would physically hurt others and a suicidal person would act as if everyone is better off dead, wouldn't they?

But the commandment of love is as much for the masochist and suicidal person as for everyone else.

Clearly, there is something wrong with your understanding of the commandment of love. Duh?

Jesus was too "vague" for you, or so you said, and then you went off on this tirade about kinky sex which you blamed on Jesus becasue He was too vague.

It's painfully obvious that you are not able to keep up with the rest of us, so I suggest that you run back to your nominal Catholic Pope and have him help you understand the terribly complex 4 word commandment made by Jesus.

Jesus was too "vague" for you, or so you said, and then you went off on this tirade about kinky sex which you blamed on Jesus becasue He was too vague.

It's painfully obvious that you are not able to keep up with the rest of us, so I suggest that you run back to your nominal Catholic Pope and have him help you understand the terribly complex 4 word commandment made by Jesus.

Certainly.

A nominal anything is infinitely more logical than any of the utter nonsense you have posted here. I wouldn't want to keep you from soliciting masochists and suicidal people to 'love others as themselves'.

Tadpoles in a small pond, indeed!

Certainly.

A nominal anything is infinitely more logical than any of the utter nonsense you have posted here. I wouldn't want to keep you from soliciting masochists and suicidal people to 'love others as themselves'.

Tadpoles in a small pond, indeed!

Anyone too Numb to understand the simple and profound 4 word commandment by Jesus is not up to discussing with me.

Which only means my post was addressed to topgun, NOT dude111.

Duh?

As for the reputation thread, you claim that this forum is a 'small pond' in which I feel like the 'big frog'. This forum may be small in membership and number of posts, but it is definitely big on sensible opinions. So, the rest of your criticism of me doesn't quite work.

I wonder what the other members feel about your lowly opinion of them?

It is your stated opinion of them that I have called into question. You are the one with frequent "Duhs". When I use them, I am being facetious and mimicking your intolerance. Again, just why are you here and not on the Mensa forum again?

It is your stated opinion of them that I have called into question. You are the one with frequent "Duhs". When I use them, I am being facetious and mimicking your intolerance. Again, just why are you here and not on the Mensa forum again?

He was probably booted out of MENSA for being Pecksniffian ("...marked by unctuous hypocrisy : selfish and corrupt behind a display of seeming benevolence," Merriam Webster Unabridged Dictionary.

It is your stated opinion of them that I have called into question.

Then perhaps you need to refer to facts and logic to answer whatever question you might have.

Topgun purports to be an agnostic without the benefit of knowing what agnosticism is. Even more absurd is to belittle the beliefs of christians from that same position of pretend-agnosticism.

You are the one with frequent "Duhs".

Given topgun's state of ignorance, I think 'duh' is an entirely appropriate response. Don't you?

When I use them, I am being facetious and mimicking your intolerance.

I am aware of that. What no one is aware of is in what post do you imagine I demonstrated profound ignorance.

Again, just why are you here and not on the Mensa forum again?

I am here because I want to know the opinions of ordinary folks like me. Do I need a reason that is palatable to you to post in this forum?

Btw, can one post opinions on the mensa forum even if they are not actually members of mensa?

He was probably booted out of MENSA for being Pecksniffian ("...marked by unctuous hypocrisy : selfish and corrupt behind a display of seeming benevolence," Merriam Webster Unabridged Dictionary.

I don't think mensa recruits in my country -- not that I think I would be accepted if they did.

I am flattered that you think I'm mensa material, though.

I don't think mensa recruits in my country -- not that I think I would be accepted if they did.

I am flattered that you think I'm mensa material, though.

Most of us are MENSA members, or used to be. I have said that I think you are intelligent, it's just that you are such an arrogant a$$hole about it.

I never imagined there is a gender-sensitive word for 'tadpoles' (in a small pond). I apologize for the lapse.

Your apology is accepted, but I never expected you to be "sensitive" at all since you've never shown the slightest trace of it here in your posts. Hell, Numbs, I've met dung beetles with more sensitivity than you exhibit.

Werbung:
Back