Plagerism

Werbung:
I agree ... but only if there is an accompanying rule that does not allow comments about the author or the source of the article.

You will be forced to discuss the substance of the post, rather than whining because it came from Fox News. I don't think you can do it.

How bout No? Walter agrees with free debating. If you libs cant handle that theres the door
al-bundy-kelly-boyfriend-slam-into-door-animated-gif.gif

I agree ... but only if there is an accompanying rule that does not allow comments about the author or the source of the article.

You will be forced to discuss the substance of the post, rather than whining because it came from Fox News. I don't think you can do it.

Looking at the source of Info is a valid argument...stealing other peoples work is not. But if you don't think someone posting a artical from the Onion as true, and pointing out its not true do to the source is not valid so be it.

I'm sorry you can't think for yourself

Looking at the source of Info is a valid argument...stealing other peoples work is not. But if you don't think someone posting a artical from the Onion as true, and pointing out its not true do to the source is not valid so be it.

I'm sorry you can't think for yourself

Actually, the source is NOT a valid argument ... it is the CONTENT of the post that is subject to discussion. Who cares if it comes from Fox News or the Huffington Post?

Frankly, arguing the source is a piss poor excuse for not being able to refute the content.

Get over it ... I know it takes away one of your favorite misdirections, but it's time to step up or shut up.

Actually, the source is NOT a valid argument ... it is the CONTENT of the post that is subject to discussion. Who cares if it comes from Fox News or the Huffington Post?

Frankly, arguing the source is a piss poor excuse for not being able to refute the content.

Get over it ... I know it takes away one of your favorite misdirections, but it's time to step up or shut up.
but that is at least 50% of the lefty playbook as debating content is just really hard from their vantage point.

but that is at least 50% of the lefty playbook as debating content is just really hard from their vantage point.
Exactly. And, taking away one of their misdirection tools severely limits their input.

So the moderators of this site are in favor of plagiarism now as well? And you wonder why this site is dead

Its not dead. Its 100% all American politics site. Its an good debatable site. If youre left wing and cant beat the elephants here then go to an liberal site who agrees 100% with you.

Werbung:
Back