Police out of control...

Werbung:
Neither the first nor the last time that the police over-react. Some of them apparently should to be dismissed from the force, since they have problems handling that much authority.

Most cops are no more and no less than wanna-be Gestapo thugs who aspire to be the nastiest stormtrooper on the block. These bullies in blue were pretty typical.

These "Officers of the Law" tazered a man and a pregnant woman on their own property!!

Who the hell calls in a noise complaint DURING THE DAY??

Um... a lot of people do. Unless you live on, or near, a university campus where enforcement of noise requirements are loose, you can't just crank up the music as loud as you wish, and bothering all your neighbors.

Neither the first nor the last time that the police over-react. Some of them apparently should to be dismissed from the force, since they have problems handling that much authority.

Most cops are no more and no less than wanna-be Gestapo thugs who aspire to be the nastiest stormtrooper on the block. These bullies in blue were pretty typical.

My only problem with this is you both have passed judgment without knowing anything. We have a video that doesn't tell the entire story. We don't know what was said, or what anyone was told, or how anyone reacted. In short, none of us were there. Yet both of you have determined you know everything already, and obviously know exactly what happened and clearly the police were wrong.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Or do policies officers not have that privilege?

It's like lawyers, politicians, and used-car salesmen: there ARE honest, dedicated cops...but the 90% that are crooked and/or even ruin it for them.

Um... a lot of people do. Unless you live on, or near, a university campus where enforcement of noise requirements are loose, you can't just crank up the music as loud as you wish, and bothering all your neighbors.

My only problem with this is you both have passed judgment without knowing anything. We have a video that doesn't tell the entire story. We don't know what was said, or what anyone was told, or how anyone reacted. In short, none of us were there. Yet both of you have determined you know everything already, and obviously know exactly what happened and clearly the police were wrong.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Or do policies officers not have that privilege?

We have our own personal experience with cops and how they act. Or over-react, which they frequently do. Too much power in their hands, too little judgement, and too much resistance to admitting they make mistakes.

Werbung:
I have a thing against less-lethal weapons - they're antithetical to reason, they let force seep in where it doesn't belong. Firearms, by comparison, tend to stay out of the way unless peril justifies their use, and then they tend to solve the problem succinctly, one way or the other - leftists tend not to appreciate this because, I believe, they're fascinated with exploring different ways to exert power on their fellow human beings.

Back