Poll" majority now supports maintaining current health insurance system

Dr.Who

When you don't ask biased and leading questions like this:

"Which would you prefer -- (the current health insurance system in the United States, in which most people get their health insurance from private employers, but some people have no insurance) or (a universal health insurance program, in which everyone is covered under a program like Medicare that's run by the government and financed by taxpayers?)"
ABC POLL

But instead you ask neutral questions like this:

"Which of the following approaches for providing health care in the United States would you prefer -- replacing the current system with a new government run system, (or) maintaining the current system based mostly on private health insurance?"
Gallup poll

You get consistent results like this:

2001 61%
2003 57%
2004 63%
2005 49%
2006 51%
2009 61%

http://www.gallup.com/poll/25528/americans-continue-report-mixed-views-us-healthcare-system.aspx

So I ask you, why would ABC write a poll question that leads people to choose one answer, and then publish it, and then why would someone here start a thread that makes people think that most Americans want to change a system that most Americans are happy with?

Werbung:
When you don't ask biased and leading questions like this:

"Which would you prefer -- (the current health insurance system in the United States, in which most people get their health insurance from private employers, but some people have no insurance) or (a universal health insurance program, in which everyone is covered under a program like Medicare that's run by the government and financed by taxpayers?)"
ABC POLL

But instead you ask neutral questions like this:

"Which of the following approaches for providing health care in the United States would you prefer -- replacing the current system with a new government run system, (or) maintaining the current system based mostly on private health insurance?"
Gallup poll

You get consistent results like this:

2001 61%
2003 57%
2004 63%
2005 49%
2006 51%
2009 61%

http://www.gallup.com/poll/25528/americans-continue-report-mixed-views-us-healthcare-system.aspx

So I ask you, why would ABC write a poll question that leads people to choose one answer, and then publish it, and then why would someone here start a thread that makes people think that most Americans want to change a system that most Americans are happy with?

I wonder how many of that 61% are already on gov't run health insurance?

Werbung:
I wonder how many of that 61% are already on gov't run health insurance?

PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE -- MEANS OBAMA does NOT have his NOSE in your HEALTH BUSINESS. He RUINS all he touches, why allow his paws on your Health and YOUR FAMILIES HEALTH! THINK - VOTE CONSERVATIVE!

Back