President Obama Announces Plan to Regulate Greenhouses Gases - Without Congress

also last time I checked...completely destroying the earths ecosystem...sorta dangerous to Americans health...Also its a national security issue, the Pentagon has reported on this as well.

The Pentagon has "reported" on CO2, but they do not take a side in the climate debate.

Also, the Pentagon is simply drawing up possible scenarios.

As NPR reported:
But the new attention to climate concerns among U.S. security officials does not mean the Pentagon and the CIA have taken sides in the debate over the validity of data on global warming. As with nuclear terrorism, deadly pandemics or biological warfare, it only means they want to be prepared.

"I always look at the worst case," says one senior intelligence official who follows climate issues. "Whether it's global warming or the chance of Country A invading Country B, I just assume the most likely outcome is the worst one."

Let us of course remember, worst case scenarios rarely occur.

Werbung:
go run your car in the garage with the door closed...show me its not harmful to humans,,,

Typical obamabot - can't distinguish carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide. :D

also last time I checked...completely destroying the earths ecosystem...sorta dangerous to Americans health...

Rational public policy can't be based on leftwing theology.

Also its a national security issue, the Pentagon has reported on this as well.

The pentagon's high-level "opinions" are just lickspittles echoing the current leftwing line. When we get a normal president in 2012, their "opinions" will change.

Werbung:
Back