1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Pro-'surge' group is quite all Jews!

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Untouchable, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Untouchable

Untouchable Well-Known Member

According to JTA:

Anyway, Those who called it "war for Israel" didn't go wrong!-even Israeli friend W. Clark once admitted " jewish NYorkers push war against Iran"!

God Save us:rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

2. USMC the Almighty

USMC the Almighty Well-Known Member

Just a warning here, Untouchable but anti-Semitism will not to be tolerated on this board.

3. SW85

SW85 Well-Known Member

I have never heard a convincing argument for why Israel-loving Jews would pressure the U.S. to act on its behalf when Israel is perfectly capable of defending itself, and has done so in the past.

USMC, I don't really think it's anti-Semitism to point out that Jews are probably overrepresented among the ranks of neoconservatives, any more than it's "Islamophobic" (a joke of a word) to point out that the vast majority of modern terrorists are Muslims.

4. Untouchable

Untouchable Well-Known Member

Hi USMC;

anti-Semitism?!

it's quoted from a jewish website, I'm just wondering how 2% of the people get 90% members in the closer Bush Admin pro-war!

5. USMC the Almighty

USMC the Almighty Well-Known Member

All I'm saying is that I thought it was necessary to warn you considering some of the posts you made here today.