Public Option by letting States decide if they want it?

LooseChange

So if this does pass and the states get to decide if they want it, then my money is on California and if this passes both the house and the senate. Then expect the Golden State to introduce the bill to finally legalize Marijuana for recreational use to pay for the public option. Which they should if they decide too. If one thing that comes out of health care reform it's this. Marijuana is on the road to be finally legalized in this country and I say Tax the hell out of it just like cigarettes and liquor. I don't think people will be complaining to much about that tax:D

Werbung:
So if this does pass and the states get to decide if they want it, then my money is on California and if this passes both the house and the senate. Then expect the Golden State to introduce the bill to finally legalize Marijuana for recreational use to pay for the public option. Which they should if they decide too. If one thing that comes out of health care reform it's this. Marijuana is on the road to be finally legalized in this country and I say Tax the hell out of it just like cigarettes and liquor. I don't think people will be complaining to much about that tax:D

I won't pay a tax. I'll just grow it or buy
it the same way it's done now

It would be stupid to pay taxes on pot

Bless your trusting soul Al, if their attitude toward the flesh trade is any indication, they could already be involved in pot farming.

Bless your trusting soul Al, if their attitude toward the flesh trade is any indication, they could already be involved in pot farming.

You must be talking about Republicans right? and there history of getting caught with Hookers? I mean I would hate for you to look like a idiot singleing out one case with one group, and to ignore many cases with the other group...but your not that kinda person are ya?

The cruel truth is , yes, States can chose to opt out BUT they still pay the expenses for Health Care - in short , you do not receive any benefits when you opt out BUT YOU PAY!! Typical Leftist Lying program!

WHY?does "ALWAYS" , always know? answer because I know obama and his THUGS!

"HEY! ACORN will have POT farms , obama will be "boss" lol,lol "

We've already had a president that was a drug dealer. It was George W. Bush. During his bungled, and failed strategies (if he even had any) in Afghanistan, he allowed the opium poppies fields to flourish as never before. He allowed them to expand to such a level there was actually a glut of heroin flooding the world market.

So it actually was the Republicans, and their hero, the worst president in the history of America, to become the world's leading heroin dealers.

The cruel truth is , yes, States can chose to opt out BUT they still pay the expenses for Health Care - in short , you do not receive any benefits when you opt out BUT YOU PAY!! Typical Leftist Lying program!

WHY?does "ALWAYS" , always know? answer because I know obama and his THUGS!

And you would be part of that 'GROUP' that ASSumes that it isn't costing you currently...LMAO

WHY IS "ALWAYS" brain a ______flat line :confused:

And you would be part of that 'GROUP' that ASSumes that it isn't costing you currently...LMAO

WHY IS "ALWAYS" brain a ______flat line :confused:

BUT!!! OBAMA dribbles while Brave Men DIE!!! Smoke another joint "hussien ",
your stupid followers are "under the influence: too!! 60 days and the idiot cannot decide, must be an overdose, you think!

So if this does pass and the states get to decide if they want it, then my money is on California and if this passes both the house and the senate. Then expect the Golden State to introduce the bill to finally legalize Marijuana for recreational use to pay for the public option. Which they should if they decide too.
I hadn't given the state-by-state option any thought, until that concept was (first) introduced.

That'd be GREAT!!!! That was the progression, in Canada!!
"In Saskatchewan, the CCF administration of Douglas became the first provincial government to enact hospital coverage (in 1947) and medical coverage (in 1962). It began with province-wide hospital coverage and a pilot project of full medical services in the town of Swift Current. Doctors were paid salaries by the government (via taxes), which in the end proved to be more money than medical practitioners had earned in the past.

In 1964, a royal commission recommended a national health care system modeled on the Saskatchewan plan. (In 1958, the Hospital Insurance and Diagnostic Services Act had been passed, providing government-sponsored hospital coverage to all Canadians. The federal government had no plan to extend their commitment to health care with full medical services coverage at that time.) In 1968, the Medical Care Act was passed providing universal health insurance to all Canadians. It was not socialized medicine; doctors were not paid salaries. Instead doctors work on a fee for service basis, billing not the patient but a third party - the Canadian government. As scholar David Naylor states, it was "private practice and public payment." Canadian physicians have lobbied effectively to secure their position as private practitioners and not salaried employees of the government. In 1984, the Canada Health Act replaced earlier hospital and medical coverage acts."
BILL MOYERS: I've heard you say that several times. I've read you're saying it. We can do away with the health industry. I mean, them's fightin' words, a very powerful part of the economy, and they're a powerful part of the political statute, as David said.

DR. SIDNEY WOLFE: It absolutely is. And in Canada, back in 1970 or so, they were spending the same percentage of their gross national product as we were on health. They had huge numbers of uninsured people. They had the same insurance companies. Blue Cross Blue Shield. They decided to just get rid of the health insurance industry. That it was the only way to go. They had experimented with it in Saskatchewan ten years earlier. It worked so well, they couldn't wait to do it nationally. So, where there's a will, there's a way. There is no way we are ever going to get to having good health insurance for everyone, as long as there's a health insurance industry, in the way, obstructing care.

I won't pay a tax. I'll just grow it or buy it the same way it's done now.

It would be stupid to pay taxes on pot.
Not necessarily. There'd be plenty of people (living in large-cities, or simply aren't interested in gardening) who'd be more-than-happy to buy taxed-Pot; over-the-counter.

I'm thinkin' the parallel/analogy would be the U.S. beer/wine laws; you can make (or, in this case, grow) your own - NO SALES. That seems to be working, for everyone (regarding alcohol), so far.​

its nice to know that you take all the nuts about Black UN Helicopters and the UN banning guns in the US and that crap.....change UN to Acorn, and you get the new version of it...Tin Foil hat sales surge!
beck-tinfoil-hat.jpg

"...So, COME ON DOWN to Crazy Glenn's, and get your 2009-model, NOW!!"

"Operators are standing-BY!!"

glenn-beck_13d99.jpg

Werbung:
Yeah....that makes sense....that a state will opt-out...but, still have a plan???

323.png

Lemme guess....that's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh?

:rolleyes:

Back