PUTIN's SPECIAL GIFT TO AMERICA IS TREATED LIKE GARBAGE!

Octoldit

LINK: http://www.tomatobubble.com/putin_memorial.html

PUTIN'S RUSSIA GIVES AMERICA A BEAUTIFUL GIFT TO COMMEMORATE 5TH ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11

MEDIA IS SILENT AS THE U.S. DUMPS THE GIFT IN A CRAPPY LOCATION!

SEPTEMBER 2006: Five years have passed since the 9/11 attacks, and the Globo-Zionist US government has yet to build a memorial to the victims that it actually killed. Now, Russian President Putin presents America with a beautiful sculpture to commemorate the fallen towers of New York City.

Funded by private donations, the work of art called "The Tear Drop Memorial", consists of a 100 foot tall tower, with a huge open crack running down the center. Hanging from the crack is a massive "teardrop" designed to actually drip water. The base of the monument is surrounded by a marble wall with the names of the 3000 victims engraved in alphabetical order.

Refusing to place the monument in Manhattan, or on the scenic Jersey City waterfront (where Goldman Sachs is Headquartered), US authorities instead dump Putin's gift in a depressed and unseen spot in Bayonne, NJ. (around the corner from a junkyard!) The media gives the beautiful memorial, dedicated by Putin himself, a total silent treatment.

The monument is barely known, even among local residents of Bayonne!

Bayonne is happy to host the monument, but a Councilman stated that they are baffled by Jersey City's rejection of it.

"This is a beautiful memorial. I don't know why they (Jersey City) didn't want it. We don't even have money to keep the teardrop mechanism operational, so, it stays dry."

*Jersey City is directly across the river from where the Twin Towers stood.

Putin made a beautiful gesture towards America. But the Zionist-Globalists, in anticipation of the eventual conflict with the allied independent powers of Russia and China, need to portray Putin as a thug. That is why the 9/11 memorial gift from Russia remains unknown to Americans, and even New Yorkers / New Jersians.

Werbung:
Looks like we wont be going to the 2014 winter games. You need the Americans to do well in these games in businesswise remember what happen the 1980 summer games? Jimmy Carter boycotted Moscow games cause they invaded afgainstain. Having Americans in Olympic games sells tickets. looks like youll be watching the germans compete for the gold in figure skating against the Russians in an half full arena
empty276.jpg

201207290830306374485-p2.jpeg

Americans would be wise not to mock the man who still has the power to bomb us off the map.

if putin cared about regular americans mocking him and was going to bomb us he would have already.

but it sounds like you are trying to protect him from criticism. you're a typical right winger who admires him.

if putin cared about regular americans mocking him and was going to bomb us he would have already.

but it sounds like you are trying to protect him from criticism. you're a typical right winger who admires him.
I don't believe it is wise for US politicians to proudly taunt Putin just because they think he will never retaliate.

I don't believe it is wise for US politicians to proudly taunt Putin just because they think he will never retaliate.

who is "proudly taunting" him? name names, moron

btw you went from "americans" to "us politicians" after I made you look stupid. lol

who is "proudly taunting" him? name names, moron

btw you went from "americans" to "us politicians" after I made you look stupid. lol
Don't be silly. Putin cannot hear ordinary Americans, nor does he care what they think. It is the American politician who poses the greatest threat of inciting a war with Russia over who has the manliest macho.

Don't be silly. Putin cannot hear ordinary Americans, nor does he care what they think. It is the American politician who poses the greatest threat of inciting a war with Russia over who has the manliest macho.

so you can't name a single name.
you are a true moron. lol

Werbung:
I believe we would be wise not to endanger our precarious position with regards to a potential eruption of WW3 by speaking ill-advisedly in ways that might push Putin to make an example out of the US.

Why Biden's off-script remarks about Putin are so dangerous - BBC News

BBC News US & Canada

Why Biden's off-script remarks about Putin are so dangerous

• Published
27 March 2022

lol. better check under your bed for putin's nukes if you are so worried.

if putin was going to nuke us because of what people said, he would have done it by now.

Back