Putting the D in dem

Werbung:
Making fun of stroke victims and the elderly for political reasons?
You are a disgusting human being
But you are a right wingers so it makes sense

Making fun of stroke victims and the elderly for political reasons?
You are a disgusting human being
But you are a right wingers so it makes sense
Biden is the worst president of all time and fetterman is a freak. So yeah, I make fun of the two clowns. I thought personal attacks were not allowed here? Leave it to a leftist...

Biden is the worst president of all time and fetterman is a freak. So yeah, I make fun of the two clowns. I thought personal attacks were not allowed here? Leave it to a leftist...
Whining zabout personal attacks and calling a stroke victim a freak?
Leave it to a rightisr

Whining zabout personal attacks and calling a stroke victim a freak?
Leave it to a rightisr
Stroke victim? If I had known I'd have celebrated. Let know next time something bad happens to a leftist traitor so I can party!

Stroke victim? If I had known I'd have celebrated. Let know next time something bad happens to a leftist traitor so I can party!

this is an example of disgusting behavior from a righty, sadly. this is an example of something that hurts america, making fun of a stroke victim. We saw similar behavior from trump of course.

how is fetterman a traitor? document and prove your claim. lol. not that I think you will

Werbung:
The mark of a troll, find someone and spam them with your nonsense.

why couldn't you answer a simple question about why fetterman is a traitor as you claimed?
now THAT is truly the mark of a troll, post nonsense and cowardly run away when confronted with it.

Back