Randomness and other election factors

Dr.Who

Here is a link to the article:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/08/13/are_elections_decided_by_random_chance.html

Here is a paragraph:

Over the past nine months, the Republican Party has been consumed by a debate over how it should respond to Mitt Romney's loss in 2012. Should it reach out to Hispanics? Should it move to the center? Should it try to differentiate itself from the Democratic Party by moving more to the right? Or perhaps it should attempt to redefine what "left" and “right” mean, possibly by embracing a more populist approach? Let me step a bit outside of the proverbial box here, and ask a more foundational question: What if the GOP doesn’t need to change all that much?

If you read the whole article then what do you think about it?

Werbung:
There should be a clear distinction between the two, or why even have two parties?

I like Dr. Carson's answer; he belongs to the party of "common sense".

Werbung:
Here is a link to the article:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/08/13/are_elections_decided_by_random_chance.html

Here is a paragraph:

Over the past nine months, the Republican Party has been consumed by a debate over how it should respond to Mitt Romney's loss in 2012. Should it reach out to Hispanics? Should it move to the center? Should it try to differentiate itself from the Democratic Party by moving more to the right? Or perhaps it should attempt to redefine what "left" and “right” mean, possibly by embracing a more populist approach? Let me step a bit outside of the proverbial box here, and ask a more foundational question: What if the GOP doesn’t need to change all that much?

If you read the whole article then what do you think about it?
The Republican Party has changed.

It has clearly abandon it's base and I would go as far as to say "despises" it's base today. The majority of Americans are conservative. Every time conservative ideas and policies are put forth it is successful, whether it be Goldwater or Reagan.

The liberals know this. That is the very reason the TEA Party groups were illegally targeted by the current regime. It is also the very reason the GOP will never allow again a true conservative to win the primary.

This is no act of chance or random ....

This is the reason the Republican Party continues to lose elections.

Back