REAL change: No more arresting medical marijuana users

Werbung:
Actually , confrming that Obama indeed appreciates the Marijuana effect coiuld very well explain his hideous domestic and foreign policies . His polices , all foggy , unclear and making no sense at all.....

520.gif

529.gif
529.gif

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Popeye
"This is about pot not crack...you do know the difference don't you?"

So that's your rebuttal. Not that Obama was once a crack user, but that the argument was about Pot?
Are you serious. But what do you expect from an Obamabot?

first Crack vs pot...big difference..

2nd Crack user...vs someone who tried Crack...aslo not the same. I smoked pot ones, does that make me a pot head? one time in my life?

3. Medical pot, vs Pot becuse I want it....also not the same

4. Did you forget your suppose to be for states rights, and not haveing the fed arrest you for something the state said was legal to do?

5. Are you currently drunk or stoned?

Typical Lib. Start name calling. No realy substance to any Lib at all. Just attack and call names.

How truly remarkable.

this from someone who starts throwing around unrelated stuff about Crack as if it had anything to do with the post. Becuse facts are worthless, but why not just attack Obama for something stupid and unrelated that no one realy cares about. Hack Republicans

where the hell did the smart republicans go?

States rights are finally being taken seriously.

The memo only deals with the 14 states ( 13 if Maryland is excluded ) that allow medical marijuana. The fed will still prosecute even in those states if state law is being violated.

remember the Bush administration continued to go after medical pot users even in the states where it's use for medicinal purposes had been legalized.

How dare he enforce Federal law? Who did he think he was, the President or something?

Too bad the potheads never sued on grounds that the Fed govt had no constitutional authority to regulate marijuana, beyond permitting or preventing it from crossing state lines. THEN they would have had a case, and the Federal law might have been struck down.

But that would have opened the door to all the other things the Fed govt does without Const authority (EPA, OSHA, Social Security, Medicare etc.) being struck down too. No wonder they didn't try it.

Wouldn't it have been a hoot if a bunch of druggies managed to knock off the entire Nanny State and return us to Constitutional adherence? Hell, if they can pull that off, I say give them all the grass they want! They would have rendered the country a more valuable service than anyone since the U.S. Armed Forces helped win WWII!!

How dare he enforce Federal law? Who did he think he was, the President or something?

Too bad the potheads never sued on grounds that the Fed govt had no constitutional authority to regulate marijuana, beyond permitting or preventing it from crossing state lines. THEN they would have had a case, and the Federal law might have been struck down.

But that would have opened the door to all the other things the Fed govt does without Const authority (EPA, OSHA, Social Security, Medicare etc.) being struck down too. No wonder they didn't try it.

Wouldn't it have been a hoot if a bunch of druggies managed to knock off the entire Nanny State and return us to Constitutional adherence? Hell, if they can pull that off, I say give them all the grass they want! They would have rendered the country a more valuable service than anyone since the U.S. Armed Forces helped win WWII!!
Yes how dare they

While the right crys about Ruby Ridge, Waco, Elian Gonzales....all enforcing Federal Law....nice try, dont pretend you care now.

Aslo I am still waiting for you....

Oh the irony in all of this. Either way, I think it is about time there be a overhaul of how America deals with a number of substances that are currently considered illegal or restricted. I dont imagine much of this happening until after 2012 though.

I wonder if some of the critical posters have considered that this is a states rights issue, and it also will free up resources for important things such as preventing terrorism.

Oh the irony in all of this. Either way, I think it is about time there be a overhaul of how America deals with a number of substances that are currently considered illegal or restricted. I dont imagine much of this happening until after 2012 though.

I wonder if some of the critical posters have considered that this is a states rights issue, and it also will free up resources for important things such as preventing terrorism.

thats not obama bashing enough though

Hey.....we're WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

Get over it............

6a00d8341c5e4053ef010534cf8c14970b-320wi

Werbung:
Pot-smoking patients or their sanctioned suppliers should not be targeted for federal prosecution in states that allow medical marijuana, prosecutors were told Monday in a new policy memo issued by the Justice Department.

Under the policy spelled out in a three-page legal memo, federal prosecutors are being told it is not a good use of their time to arrest people who use or provide medical marijuana in strict compliance with state law.
So now the leftists are openly advocating that government officials choose which laws they will enforce and which ones they won't?

I knew they opposed the Rule of Law (i.e. predictable govt control), but it's odd to see them explicitly saying so. Uauslly they do their lawbreaking under cover, hoping that people won't notice before they've had a chance to get used to it.

Even the usual "everybody does it" excuse is getting weirder, with bizarre comparisons to mass murders of citizens by the government openly flaunted as though they were reasons to continue the policy rather than end it.

The left is losing it, more and more obviously.

And these people think they are the ones who should be running our country?

Back