Reverse TDS.

I suggest you do because again you've ignored the truth. Fuck your god and tell him I said that.

Of course and every j6 ratbag was a Democrat and the ones jailed are all democrats. You've finally admitted it was an insurrection which clears your path to heaven because up to now you've lied your blessed little tongue to the bone.

No. Hitler. He was a Catholic and I can prove it.

There's no evidence of that but I can prove the Pope Pius 12 sent him Christmas and birthdays messages.
It he the enemy your lying about?

You never objected to republicans killing them and raping the women. Are they gods enemies also?
It wasn't into the 20 the century that the murdering eased and the last 30 years it was done by republicans only.
The KKK were a group of racist godbothering republicans bought together to specifically kill blacks. Their approval cane from god as mass slaughters by godbotherers always does all through history. They certainly didn't do it because the law said they could. Dickhead.

Lincoln was not a believer and I can prove it if you like.

As compared you who has brainwashed by the bullshit Bible and some nut case god you think owns everyone. Fuck your god.

Their hope was proven to be correct and the crimes against will be proven. I'd it were Biden you wouldn't say that you hate filled piece of shit.

That's weird and makes no sense because you don't have evidence of any.

The only people who deserve to go there are those wicked despicable arseholes who invented it, including you. I hope you leave soon.

Dickhead. If you had read the constitution , and then you wouldn't accept, Madison kept any religion out if it but you say that as if it gives Jesus junkies some unique power to align with the constitution.
It's like you want to return to Christians murderous campaign of slaughtering atheists because they refuse to believe and God told to you it's ok.

Sound familiar?
You're an arsehole prick with your hate filled attitude.
Someone has filled your head with lies about American history and other issues. You cannot prove those lies are true.

Werbung:
Werbung:
Back